handle on outside faucet broke, at a loss of how to repair it.

i have one of these, the red handle broke off and I cant seem to find a replacement handle anywhere on the internet. if anyone has any advice i am all ears!

i dont care what it looks like but it has this goofy flattened round deal the handle attaches to. like imagine a circle with two sides having the round part cut off so its a flat line.

i dont care what it looks like but it has this goofy flattened round deal the handle attaches to. like imagine a circle with two sides having the round part cut off so its a flat line.
Yes, many faucets have that shape so that the handle won't just spin uselessly, just like a wrench grabs a bolt.
I'm tellin' ya, it wouldn't be the first time I've seen the "handle" for an outdoor faucet just be a pair of locking pliers that someone just leaves clamped on there.

--Patrick

It might be a waste, butyou could buy the whole faucet and just take off the handle. Keep the faucet in case your current one breaks.

thanks guys i never considered that, i will go get one today and see if i can gently tap it on the broken valve.