Happy Holidays, Halforums!

Thank you to my Halforums family for all of your love and support. Thank you for the hugs and the bro-fists. Thank you for listening to me bitch about grad students and crazy doomweasels. Thank you for sharing so much of your knowledge and nerdiness. I've learned an incredible amount on a wide variety of subjects over the years. Thank you for being a place of sanity in an insane world.

Wherever you are, however you celebrate, I wish you happiness and peace. I love you all.

Cajungal

Staff member
Love y'all, have a great day! @Cheesy I know you hate the holidays this year. Wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. You did a mature and kind thing for your family and I hope you can do some small thing just for you today. *hugs*

"Thanks for finally getting all those boxes out of the way."
tree4me.jpg

Here was our downstairs tree ("the big one").
tree.jpg

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good morning!

--Patrick

Love y'all, have a great day! @Cheesy I know you hate the holidays this year. Wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. You did a mature and kind thing for your family and I hope you can do some small thing just for you today. *hugs*
Thanks hon. On the bright side, at least I haven't had to listen to my mom and sister bitch at each other the last few days. Sometimes silence really is golden.

Hey guys I just used a device called a phone book to find @Dave phone number to call and wish him a Merry Christmas! He was handling his meat so I left him a message.

But since he has unlimited long distance to Canada he called me right back!

I was glazing my Christmas ham, if you know what I mean! And by that I mean I was holding my meat and covering it with a sweet brown sugar sauce.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to all of you..

I can't imagine a me without a you.
Happy Hobo Christmas :)

Also, a very big thank you to everyone who built new gaming rigs this year. I read every one of the build discussions and chose the GeForce GTX 750 Ti for my wife's Christmas present, since the video card that came with her "gaming rig" wasn't worth the silicon it was stamped on. She loves it, as it no longer means needing to take dramamine to play Skyrim.

Dun dun duuuuuunnnn![DOUBLEPOST=1419543748,1419543575][/DOUBLEPOST]
I took a video of my girlfriend opening her present. Hilarity ensued. And threats. Lots of threats.

Your girlfriend is precious and has the patience of a saint.

You're evil.

Anything tape-related she does to you - you totally deserve it.