[Webcomic] Help Me Find an Old Webcomic?

Hi everybody! It's been a long time since I've last visited here, and I'm pretty sure I was never very memorable.

I've been spending a long time trying to hunt down a webcomic that I know existed. I'm pretty sure it was shared on the old HalfPixel site. I browsed through YAOMTC's old webcomic list but none of the titles seemed to be the right one. I'm wondering if anyone here remembers it.

Here's the premise:

It's a surreal, post-apocalyptic world where reality has stopped working the way it should. The main character (who I remember kind of looking like a greaser, or maybe a grungier James Dean) had a baseball bat that would kill anything he hit with it. He also had a classic convertible that never ran out of gas.

I remember the first storyline involved some sort of worm-like parasites who spoke single-word sentences. When he hit them with his bat they exploded and seriously injured him. Right before killing the last one, it told him "Sorry."

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I'm not crazy, right? This was a real thing?

Hi everybody! It's been a long time since I've last visited here, and I'm pretty sure I was never very memorable.

I've been spending a long time trying to hunt down a webcomic that I know existed. I'm pretty sure it was shared on the old HalfPixel site. I browsed through YAOMTC's old webcomic list but none of the titles seemed to be the right one. I'm wondering if anyone here remembers it.

Here's the premise:

It's a surreal, post-apocalyptic world where reality has stopped working the way it should. The main character (who I remember kind of looking like a greaser, or maybe a grungier James Dean) had a baseball bat that would kill anything he hit with it. He also had a classic convertible that never ran out of gas.

I remember the first storyline involved some sort of worm-like parasites who spoke single-word sentences. When he hit them with his bat they exploded and seriously injured him. Right before killing the last one, it told him "Sorry."

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I'm not crazy, right? This was a real thing?

TV Tropes entry on webcomics where the protagonist uses a bat is no help