help translating a Chinese keyword on an image.

I am working with other redditors to find a cosplayer who as so far as unidentifed. this set of characters appears as a keyword on many of her images 雪霏酱, google translates as gibberish, i was wonder if anyone could tell me what it is suppose to mean?

Not only does she look like she has access to costumes/locations, it looks like she has access to someone with good image editing skills, too.

--Patrick

Hey, now we're asking this type of question anyway, I've long wondered what's actually written on Riley Reid's back as a tattoo. I'd provide a picture for reference, but I can't find one that's anywhere near SFW :p I'm sure @bhamv3 knows what tattoo I'm talking about anyway.

Hey, now we're asking this type of question anyway, I've long wondered what's actually written on Riley Reid's back as a tattoo. I'd provide a picture for reference, but I can't find one that's anywhere near SFW :p I'm sure @bhamv3 knows what tattoo I'm talking about anyway.
I'm sure you could crop it.

--Patrick

A grammatically incorrect version of "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

Literally translated, her tattoo would read, "Life brings you when lemons make lemon water." Though "lemon water" would count as a valid translation for lemonade, though, considering there's no direct Chinese translation for lemonade, since that drink doesn't really exist in China.

A grammatically incorrect version of "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

Literally translated, her tattoo would read, "Life brings you when lemons make lemon water." Though "lemon water" would count as a valid translation for lemonade, though, considering there's no direct Chinese translation for lemonade, since that drink doesn't really exist in China.
Sooo....have I ruined it for you, and now every time you see her you'll be annoyed by the grammar? :p