[PC Game] Heroes of the storm LFG thread

Saturday? I got Saturday off. Most of you have real jobs right? So you can play Saturday?

Saturday.

maybe sunday?

or like late friday night.

hell maybe monday, look i'm flexible is all i'm saying.

IT'S GONNA BE REAL FUN Y'ALL, GONNA GET THEM WOLF MOUNTS N' SHIT.

laughingboy#1117, I'm not good and I don't expect you to be either so let's just have some fun. MANDATORY FUN.

Saturday? I got Saturday off. Most of you have real jobs right? So you can play Saturday?

Saturday.

maybe sunday?

or like late friday night.

hell maybe monday, look i'm flexible is all i'm saying.

IT'S GONNA BE REAL FUN Y'ALL, GONNA GET THEM WOLF MOUNTS N' SHIT.

laughingboy#1117, I'm not good and I don't expect you to be either so let's just have some fun. MANDATORY FUN.
Sure, I'll be there. I own every hero.

GasBandit

Staff member
If you guys find me on steam, I can probably be cajoled into playing. Bear in mind, I've played, like, once... and that was years ago I think. But I've played a lot of LOL so I know my way around a MOBA, generally.

We got 3 on it!

If you haven't played before and want to jump in, it's free to play so just let me know and I can help ya out with some stuff!

In fact you can get yourself a couple of swell heroes right here!

I could maybe play, but I never played a lot and the only hero I own is Tyrande and I have never tried the others.

She's real fun and can do some good healing these days!

If you like archer people you should try sylvanas (sp?) Who can mind control people now!

Oh, I also wouldn't be available until after 8:30 MST tonight or tomorrow due to kid's eSports night tonight and my daughter having her first gymnastics meet tomorrow and then taking her to a birthday party.

Let's talk times!

I'll be home probably around 11 central but am off all day tomorrow. We could plan for tomorrow to be the day that IT gets BROUGHT and today (late!) For training and refamiliarizin' with maps and stuff and just good ol' fashion goofin'.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't anticipate leaving the house between friday night and monday morning.

edit:
@PatrThom I wasn't even saying that humorously :confused:

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind playing. I own quite a few heroes (all purchased with gold) and don't play them much since I gotta get my D3 and Hearthstone dailies in.
Buuut I work 12-9 EDT on Sat and probably won't be home until 10:30. So if there are any stragglers who haven't had enough by then, I could hook up then.

--Patrick

I haven't played since they redid hero league. Is team league different from hero league? If it still follows the same rules as hero league, newbies won't be able to play until they're level 30 and own 10 heroes.

GasBandit

Staff member
I haven't played since they redid hero league. Is team league different from hero league? If it still follows the same rules as hero league, newbies won't be able to play until they're level 30 and own 10 heroes.
Ooh, he's right... looking at the wiki, to play in team league we all have to be level 40.

When I get home (or someone not busy now) we should just make a /halforums chat in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1463169847,1463169694][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm not sure of the account level restrictions but it's 14 heroes now, but I think the 10 free ration heroes count?

Plus there are bans now.

If people can't play that's fine. We could just do some quick match. BUT EYES ON THE PRIZE PEOPLE! Elemental wolf mounts for all!

When I get home (or someone not busy now) we should just make a /halforums chat in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1463169847,1463169694][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm not sure of the account level restrictions but it's 14 heroes now, but I think the 10 free ration heroes count?

Plus there are bans now.

If people can't play that's fine. We could just do some quick match. BUT EYES ON THE PRIZE PEOPLE! Elemental wolf mounts for all!

IIRC the free rotation heroes do not count.

IIRC the free rotation heroes do not count.
Wiki says they do, but heroes have to be level 5 to count. Cho'gall doesn't count since he was free anyway.

Still though, it's not like people are gonna have 4 unique heroes who don't happen to be part of the 10 and all lol 5 or above.

Wiki says they do, but heroes have to be level 5 to count. Cho'gall doesn't count since he was free anyway.

Still though, it's not like people are gonna have 4 unique heroes who don't happen to be part of the 10 and all lol 5 or above.
I think I have all of the heroes at 5 or higher, except for cho'gall, who is still level 1, because I have no friends.

Dave

Staff member
I've never played it and I've only ever played a MOBA so I'll be shit incarnate. But I'll give 'er a go.

So I guess if you're down to clown type /join halforums in the chat and maybe it'll work and we can all talk!