Hey Gas Bandit, were you here too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I love about freedom of speech is the freedom to make a complete ass of yourself.

"Wanna sign the cross?"

*facepalm*

T

Twitch

Fact: Right there in the book of Hebrew? Barack Obama= Antichrist. I read it.

Where were these people during Bush's reign of terror?
Oh wait, he went to war, Americans love war.

For fuck's sake, what the FUCK??

ugh
Um... not all of us. Those of us who were against it were called anti-American, terrorist lovers, troop haters (never understood that one), etc.

North_Ranger

Staff member
This is why I don't drink. Just watching these videos kills enough brain cells to equal a kegger, when I try to figure out how stubbornly misinformed and stupid people can be.

[/European rant]

ugh
This just in: Judging an entire country by a few dipshits is the new black.;)

Seriously, I'm starting to think everyone has forgotten the MASSIVE amount of protesting that happened during the Bush years.
People are acting like idiots with signs are something new. It's almost funny.

L

Le Quack

That's because conservative protests ARE new.

Traditionally all protests have come from the liberal side of things.
To me it blows my mind these stupid ass conservatives would protest.

I'm not saying there aren't stupid liberals at protests, but god damn those guys are scary and stupid and voters.

R

rabbitgod

This is why I don't drink. Just watching these videos kills enough brain cells to equal a kegger, when I try to figure out how stubbornly misinformed and stupid people can be.

[/European rant]
And you get all the dizzyness and vomiting.

Also, news sites are claiming this was the biggest protest gathering of all time. reports are 1,000,000 or even 2,000,000 while apparently down here in realityland it was only 70,000 at most.
Just so you know that's always how it goes. Everytime there is a big protest HUGE numbers are claimed, when the reality is usually very different.
But don't let that stop anyone in here from FREAKING OUT! The crazy republicans are still coming to get you!:aaahhh: ;)

Also, news sites are claiming this was the biggest protest gathering of all time. reports are 1,000,000 or even 2,000,000 while apparently down here in realityland it was only 70,000 at most.
Just so you know that's always how it goes. Everytime there is a big protest HUGE numbers are claimed, when the reality is usually very different.
But don't let that stop anyone in here from FREAKING OUT! The crazy republicans are still coming to get you!:aaahhh: ;)[/QUOTE]
They are? Shit, if the Democrats came to get me, at least I'd know they aren't armed.

But don't let that stop anyone in here from FREAKING OUT! The crazy republicans are still coming to get you!:aaahhh: ;)[/QUOTE]
They are? Shit, if the Democrats came to get me, at least I'd know they aren't armed.[/QUOTE]

Armed? No.

But if they are from Moveon.org they might come with a taste for FLESH! http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-finger-bitten-rally,0,7135717.story

But don't let that stop anyone in here from FREAKING OUT! The crazy republicans are still coming to get you!:aaahhh: ;)[/quote]
They are? Shit, if the Democrats came to get me, at least I'd know they aren't armed.[/quote]

Armed? No.

But if they are from Moveon.org they might come with a taste for FLESH! http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-finger-bitten-rally,0,7135717.story[/QUOTE]
If the fucker punched me I'd bite him too. Sorry. Feeling threatened at a public place is no reason to start a fight.

C

Cuyval Dar

Espy;255457 said:

ugh
This just in: Judging an entire country by a few dipshits is the new black.;)
I was generalizing, I thought that was implied. :p

Generalization is a fallacy, and is wroooong.
But don't let that stop anyone in here from FREAKING OUT! The crazy republicans are still coming to get you!:aaahhh: ;)[/quote]
They are? Shit, if the Democrats came to get me, at least I'd know they aren't armed.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

If the fucker punched me I'd bite him too. Sorry. Feeling threatened at a public place is no reason to start a fight.
I'd probably just have punched him back but... you know, it's cool. You got that whole Mike Tyson thing going on,

A

Armadillo

I'd probably just have punched him back but... you know, it's cool. You got that whole Mike Tyson thing going on,[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm a scrawny 5'8". Us skinny guys do what we can to survive.[/QUOTE]

That, and you could probably use the protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.