[Other] hi guys im new!! dont be shy give me a warm welcome ;]

this isn't only my first time using hf, but its also my first time using forums as a whole, so i'm tryna work my way through what's what and all that.
i dont really know if this is the right forum to say this in, so if anyone can correct me on this then that'd be great :>
if y'all have any tips or instructions on how to do things then feel free to tell me too! ^^
Post automatically merged:

hm... actually i HAVE used forums, but they weren't "proper ones", just the kind you find on online virtual doll games. just gonna correct myself there.

Pretty sure you should start here:

—Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Next, hit up this thread for some idea of where all the Magic happens!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Next, hit up this thread for some idea of where all the Magic happens!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
aww omg tysm y’all are so kind :eek:

Listen, for some one in your industry, merino wool is just simply superior. There is no debate, albaca wool can stay on the runnaways of NYC.
We all usually haven't got a clue what Hick Glans is talking about so if you think he's weird, just smile and nod and he'll wander off eventually.

We all usually haven't got a clue what Hick Glans is talking about so if you think he's weird, just smile and nod and he'll wander off eventually.
I just assumed all would be made clear if I filtered through the lens of a brain fogged by maple-flavored bourbon. ;)

I always saw it as 'higgins'. I didn't realize that this incarnation of the forum is over 14 and change years old. I joined the previous-previous incarnation (image comics) over 20 years ago. Goodness I feel old, almost as old as Dave.