Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: Who's sexually harassing? Who's sexually harassed? Let's find out!

America. It's spelled America.
Most of humanity, really. I mean, plenty of similar stuff in Europe too, and don't for a second think Asian or middle eastern or African cultures are that much better wrt women and sexual abuse.

I'm kind of amazed a studio cares enough about this to cut Spacey from a movie and reshoot all his scenes with Christopher Plummer playing the character instead.

Ok but for real I'm impressed that this is getting the attention that it deserves. I'm not about to call Spacey done forever but his career is for sure on hold. Hopefully this continues with the likes of Luie CK and everyone else being outed now. I hope Cory Feldman is able to shine a light on his abusers and be taken seriously.

I feel like this all really came to a head when Terry Cruse came forward. I applaud him for doing so but it sucks that that's what it took for this all to come to a head.

Hopefully this highlights that it really is anyone who could do it and anyone that it could happen to.

The worst thing though is that if any prove to be false MRA and the like will throw that around for years as an example of their false report narrative.

I'm also concerned how the Russia troll farms will use this. I think they'll go with saying celebrities can't be trusted and since Hollywood leans left the left most love sexual harassment. I could maybe see this to be used to stir support for the suppression of the arts in a kind of worst case scenario.

The waste of skin that is Jenny McCarthy (IMO she is responsible for nearly all deaths caused by anti-vaxxers, since she popularized it, though maybe second to Wakefield) accuses Steven Seagal.
Jenny McCarthy's claim is pretty old, Portia De Rossi recently had one too, Julianna Margulies as well, he's been on the hook for illegal sex trafficking and he's literally hiding in Russia now to avoid many different prosecutions.

Steven Seagal is scum.

Ellen Page wrote a pretty large letter about Brett Ratner and others.

Jenny McCarthy's claim is pretty old, Portia De Rossi recently had one too, Julianna Margulies as well, he's been on the hook for illegal sex trafficking and he's literally hiding in Russia now to avoid many different prosecutions.

Steven Seagal is scum.

Ellen Page wrote a pretty large letter about Brett Ratner and others.

That's the first like I've ever given to a Facebook post.

(I mean Page's post, not Patr's)

figmentPez

Staff member
On Tumblr last night I saw a post talking about how Allison Mack (Chloe on Smallville) is the second-in-command of a sex cult. While the New York Times did an article on this cult, and how it literally brands women who join, among other things, that article makes no mention of Mack. The main source of Mack being a higher-up in the cult seems to come from the Daily Mail and The Sun, so I don't know what to think. There is video of her promoting the "self help group", so she's at least a member, but how much she's a victim and how much victimizer, I have no idea.

On Tumblr last night I saw a post talking about how Allison Mack (Chloe on Smallville) is the second-in-command of a sex cult. While the New York Times did an article on this cult, and how it literally brands women who join, among other things, that article makes no mention of Mack. The main source of Mack being a higher-up in the cult seems to come from the Daily Mail and The Sun, so I don't know what to think. There is video of her promoting the "self help group", so she's at least a member, but how much she's a victim and how much victimizer, I have no idea.
The Allison Mack is in command of anything story is literally from the Daily Mail. New York Times didn't mention her at all.