Export thread

I am Kira!... you know it had to happen.

@Li3n

@Li3n

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...t-near-bodies-in-belgium-linked-to-death-note

La Dernière Heure, a French daily newspaper in Belgium similar to United Kingdom's The Sun or America's New York Post, reports that two identical messages linked to the Death Note manga were left near severed body parts that were discovered Friday afternoon in the forest of Belgium's Duden Park. According to the newspaper, the two paper sheets both say \"Watashi wa Kira dess,\" an apparent misspelling of the Japanese phrase \"Watashi wa Kira desu,\" or \"I am Kira (Killer).\" This is a catchphrase from writer Tsugumi Ooba and artist Takeshi Obata's Death Note suspense manga series, in which a high school boy discovers a notebook which allows him to kill people by writing their names in it. The lower abdomen and two thighs of an unknown Caucasian male were discovered by walkers in the park Friday at 5:30 p.m. local time, and police sources for the newspaper said that the body parts were left no more than six hours before the discovery. There was no clothing, personal effects, or identification besides the two paper sheets. The two paper sheets reportedly had the same message, but were written in two different colors with no apparent signs of aging. Duden Park is located on east side of the Senne River Valley.
Belgian police are requesting that anyone who saw suspicious behavior on Friday between 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. near or at the park to call the Belgian phone number 02/559.80.00.
Update: According to the newspaper, the lower abdomen comes from an unknown Caucasian male, but it is unknown whether the two thighs belong to the same individual. Thank you to woelfie for the news tip.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

Pffft, he should have made him/them die from an induced heart attack. Also, a bit late to start imitating now isn't it?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Doesn't he know how lame it ends? :rolleyes:

Gusto

Gusto

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Doesn't he know how lame it ends? :rolleyes:
Oh lets not get into that again :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also, I want the old roll eyes smilie back.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Sweet, I had been waiting for something like this to happen for a while.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Well seeing how the article is from 2007 waiting instead of looking for it seems to have been a mistake on your part.

Also, a bit late to start imitating now isn't it?
See above.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Well seeing how the article is from 2007 waiting instead of looking for it seems to have been a mistake on your part. [/QUOTE]
Lol, nice bait. Still, I dont actively search for this kind of news (you saying I should?), so boo hoo for not reaching my ears till now. My post still stands, so to reiterate:

Sweet.

@Li3n

@Li3n

=
Lol, nice bait.
Well i try...

Still, I dont actively search for this kind of news (you saying I should?), so boo hoo for not reaching my ears till now.
Why shouldn't you be looking for articles about gruesome murders in your spare time?!

Meh, i was more peeved about how no one seems to bother actually checking the link...

Soliloquy

I'm just waiting for Laughing Man copycats.

That would be much, much cooler.

Iaculus

I'm just waiting for Laughing Man copycats.

That would be much, much cooler.
They're called Anonymous.

Dusty668

I will now commit a series of murders with a note nearby saying "I am woman hear me roar" or perhaps "I am a leaf on the".

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Lol, nice bait
Would you say he is a baiting master?

@Li3n

@Li3n

Lol, nice bait
Would you say he is a baiting master?[/QUOTE]

Did someone call for Master Bayts?

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Lol, nice bait
Would you say he is a baiting master?[/QUOTE]
You know what they say. The servant waits, while the master baits.

Deschain

Dick jokes on the forum against HF? I'm not surprised.

Also the murders probably would be justified since Kira only kills evil people.

Iaculus

And... you know, all those other people.

Deschain

Self-defense.

@Li3n

@Li3n

And... you know, all those other people.[/QUOTE]

Getting in the way of justice makes you evil...