Export thread

I am shocked -SHOCKED! - that I wasn't the DJ.

ElJuski

ElJuski

:(

meyoumeyou

Extra classy cause they held the ceremony on the snazzy wood imitation vinyl plank floors.

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

A week ago I was shopping in a Wal-Mart for a new belt. I was walking through the little intermediary rooms, you know the ones between the outer and inner automatic doors that often just has benches and vending machines? I looked to one side and there was a whole bunch of people getting movies out of the Red Box, and then I looked to the other side and did a double take. There was a door and window with blinds, I never saw that in one of those intermediary regions, so I looked up at the sign on the window.

Round Rock Police Department

It was a full fledged police station built into the intermediary region of the Wal-Mart next to the coke machines. I think I felt my heart sink a little bit.

Rubicon

You do any freelance work dave? I'm assuming since you do the djing you've dabbled in making your own music? If so, want to make some money?

Soliloquy

A week ago I was shopping in a Wal-Mart for a new belt. I was walking through the little intermediary rooms, you know the ones between the outer and inner automatic doors that often just has benches and vending machines? I looked to one side and there was a whole bunch of people getting movies out of the Red Box, and then I looked to the other side and did a double take. There was a door and window with blinds, I never saw that in one of those intermediary regions, so I looked up at the sign on the window.

Round Rock Police Department

It was a full fledged police station built into the intermediary region of the Wal-Mart next to the coke machines. I think I felt my heart sink a little bit.
Hey, the Target I used to work at had an honest-to-God Crime Forensics lab in it. Apparently they helped the local police out with cases quite a lot.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

CSI Wal-Mart?

Dave

Dave

You do any freelance work dave? I'm assuming since you do the djing you've dabbled in making your own music? If so, want to make some money?
I actually don't do my own music. My talents lie in working the crowd, reading what they want and MCing events.

Chazwozel

I actually don't do my own music. My talents lie in working the crowd, reading what they want and MCing events.[/QUOTE]

[Dave at a Nursing home]

"Alright motherfuckers it's time fo' some motherfucking Snoop Dogg. Put yo hands up, put yo hands up, every geriatric motherfucka in the room put yo hands up. Get low, get low, drop dat budonkadonk. Now get yo ass back up... uh...Mrs. Fields....get yo ass back... oh shi... NURSE NURSE!"

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Hey, the Target I used to work at had an honest-to-God Crime Forensics lab in it. Apparently they helped the local police out with cases quite a lot.
Okay, that wins my "wtf" award of the week. I guess if it helps I shouldn't have an issue with it, but something about such important city services being based out of a department store sits wrong with me. Soon we are going to have Wal-Mart Emergency Rooms? The Target Fire Department?

Hey, I would even be less weirded out if they actually had a front door outside, or were attached but still noticeably a separate building, but the only entrance into the Police Station was to go through the automatic doors into the intermediary room. You had to enter the Wal-Mart to speak to the police.