I have a favour to ask

This is a weird one, at least for me.

Eriol's 40th birthday is coming up in mid-February, and one of the things I'd like to do is have him receive ALL the birthday cards. Because of all the moves we've done, and Covid, I think he's feeling a bit isolated at the moment, and I want to help him feel connected again.

If you are willing to send a birthday card in the mail to Canada, send me a DM and I'll get the mailing address to you.

This is a weird one, at least for me.

Eriol's 40th birthday is coming up in mid-February, and one of the things I'd like to do is have him receive ALL the birthday cards. Because of all the moves we've done, and Covid, I think he's feeling a bit isolated at the moment, and I want to help him feel connected again.

If you are willing to send a birthday card in the mail to Canada, send me a DM and I'll get the mailing address to you.
If you don't want him to know about this, consider asking Dave or Gas to make a banner on top of the page - like has been done a few times before for money collections and stuff. AFAIK they can exclude certain members from seeing it.

There's at least another one coming! I sent mine over a week ago, and I just got it back here today. Which pisses me off because I specifically went to the post office, showed them where the card was going, and asked how much postage would be. They stamped it themselves, AND YET, I got it back today saying there wasn't "sufficient postage". :censored:

Anyway, I'm going back to yell at them this afternoon.

There's at least another one coming! I sent mine over a week ago, and I just got it back here today. Which pisses me off because I specifically went to the post office, showed them where the card was going, and asked how much postage would be. They stamped it themselves, AND YET, I got it back today saying there wasn't "sufficient postage". :censored:

Anyway, I'm going back to yell at them this afternoon.
Have fun storming the castle!

Dave

Staff member
This shows how much I have not been on the forums for a while, but I want to say it was really touching all the cards I've gotten, and @Dirona is sure that not all of them have arrived yet either.

Thanks all. It means a lot.
Happy 40th birthday! You young thing, you.

This shows how much I have not been on the forums for a while, but I want to say it was really touching all the cards I've gotten, and @Dirona is sure that not all of them have arrived yet either.

Thanks all. It means a lot.
I'm sure not all of them have arrived because I... um... know of at least one that is running late. :ninja:

After you are sure all you have all of them, it would be neat to see a picture of the collection.

I've now private messaged everybody from whom I've gotten a card. So thanks all. I really appreciated the effort you all went through to give me a better day. Sorry for only doing this a month later, but checking the mail today, we got another one!