I just had sex thread

There's so much snark I want to unleash about having to announce when you copulate but it's been months since I got any satisfaction with another live person that I can just sit here and be jealous.

There's so much snark I want to unleash about having to announce when you copulate but it's been months since I got any satisfaction with another live person that I can just sit here and be jealous.
I thought it would be a funny thread to have. Plus, I just got some. After like a month long dry spell. Friggin babies.

S

SeraRelm

Why do I get the feeling sex with you would go like Clockwork, Shego?

Full time job x 2 + grad school x 2 = not much lovin' for Droll. Who would have thought when you live with your S.O. that you end up having LESS sex?

This thread makes me sad :(

I have wanted sex for three weeks but constant illness amongst the family has prevented it.

Tonight will be the night. I swear it.

And you expected... what, exactly?
You know... I expected you to post in this thread within 24 hours of its creation... but not to reply to the local hipster.

Haven't you gotten Wabbajacked yet? I thought you'd get a REAL good Wabbajacking by now.

You know... I expected you to post in this thread within 24 hours of its creation... but not to reply to the local hipster.

Haven't you gotten Wabbajacked yet? I thought you'd get a REAL good Wabbajacking by now.
That was my second post. See above.

And please; I don't get Wabbajacked. Ever.