I'm Curious. Anonymous Presidential Vote.

Who will you be voting for in the upcoming presidential election.

• Obama

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Romney

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 3rd Party

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, anonymous. I pretty much already know what the results are but here we go anyway.

Edit: Why can't I edit this poll to add/change the options after I've posted it?

I'll write in Ken Hechler as a protest vote in the WV primary, but not even at gunpoint would I vote for a republican in the general with the current political climate.

Either way, it would take a miracle for the republicans to win the next election.
And it ALWAYS would take a miracle for an independent to win.

If we compare the final vote tally to our total members, we'd probably conclude that the turnout rate was like 1.4%.

Since I live in TX and TX will likely never go D again I normally vote for the Green Party as a protest vote. But this year I'll go ahead and waste my vote on D.

North_Ranger

Staff member
A captain of the French Foreign Legion is inspecting a remote desert fort in the middle of nowhere.
- So, men, he asks. - How do you keep yourselves entertained here in the desert?
- Well, we use the camel, says one of the soldiers.
The captain looks at the camel and decides he should see what it was all about. Twenty minutes later he comes back from the stables.
- Ah yes, I can see the appeal, he says, tightening his belt.
- Sir, we use the camel to ride to town, says the soldier.

Gee, thanks, West Virginia. There was no option on the Democratic primary ballot for write-ins for either POTUS or US Senate.

I'll vote for Obama in November, but today I left that spot blank.

Neither Manchin nor Raese (the presumptive Republican nominee) are even worth the effort to spit in the face, so that was left blank too.

I would have written in ex-Congressman Ken Hechler to both offices. Never mind that he's 98.

Status
Not open for further replies.