[Music] In which I will listen to any song you suggest I should listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some new jams. What should I be listening to?

Plz no rebeka black/Afro circus/ whatever the new meme is kthnx.

Darkaudit that was delightful. Take your place in the halls of the foreverbros with bumble and chad, for you have earned it.

David Bowie- Hunky Dory

In my opinion, it's the best album ever produced.

I'm obviously a bit biased, but it's 108 on the Rolling Stone top 500 albums of all time.

Or, if you want something higher on the list, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars is number 35

Cajungal

Staff member
Shirley Horn, dude. Shirley Horn. Her timing and class are unrivaled.

Even at the end of her life, her voice totally held up. She's great for a mellow mood.

I am, but I've been a lil busy though so I haven't been praising the masses for their ability to show a guy a good time.

Crank this up, sit back and close your eyes. The Beta Band - Dry The Rain (and yes, I was introduced to this band by High Fidelity)

History Repeating:

Impi:

(This is actually the version I'm most familiar with, but the person who made the video screwed up the audio)

Masterpiece:

(If you have any background in choral music, you will find this hilarious. Otherwise, you probably won't get anything out of it and should probably move right along)

Teardrop: (as performed by someone other than Massive Attack)

Couldn't decide what to close with, so how about the latest Wax?
Master of Doin' It:

--Patrick

The kind you drive to, slapping the steering wheel as the wind flagellates your eyes with your own hair?
Or the kind you listen to in your rocking chair, eating cold beans out of a tin can?

--Patrick
2nd one. Think ain't no love by Bobby "blue" bland

I freakin' love Wagon Wheel.
Saw them last year with Mumford and Sons and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes on the railroad revival tour. It was unbelievable. Best concert I've been to, and they're getting ready to announce the next one this month.

Seriously, this on stage:

205592_1651243726979_6475459_n.jpg

And this directly off to the right side of same stage..

209354_1651246247042_3035826_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.