I've had 4 hours of sleep, so AMA.

Does your momma need some hot tea or a foot massage?
Nah, she's got hot tea. Granted, we spilled it all over her when we brought it to her but I'm sure she'll get enough in her if she just grooms herself. And we're scratching her feet right now so she's getting lots of foot massage. She keeps kicking, though, which makes it very difficult. Some humans just have no gratitude.[DOUBLEPOST=1481827215,1481826895][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you were a gift card, what shop or restaurant would you be for?
We would be for places where you could get whole rabbit or lots of raw meat, preferably without all those nasty vegetables.

There's also this place that mom likes to visit called the "dookstore". She comes back with huge bags of stuff when she goes there. There don't seem to be any dooks in the bags but she is probably saving them to put under the tree for Christmas.

Oops, there goes the tree. So much for that idea.

Samael, WTF?!

BananaHands

Staff member
Is cheese the only acceptable ingredient on grilled cheese or will you allow other ingredients?

If so - what is your ideal ingredients?

Bonus question - what drink do you pair with your grilled cheese?

Well, we're in trouble. Momma is feeling well enough to investigate what we've been up to the past couple of days and found the ferretdepot.com order. And the PetSmart order. And the amazon.com order. Aaaaand the text messages to the cute black footed ferrets down in Grasslands National Park. And the empty bottles of peanut oil <burp>. So I think our free roam time is going to be severely cart... curk... cut off.[DOUBLEPOST=1482548958,1482548883][/DOUBLEPOST]
granted, your currently weasely form is perfection, but if you couldn't be a weasel what would you be?
Oh, definitely a wolverine! Not just for the claws and fangs but those long, long legs. I don't know how they got all the legs in the Mustelidae family. It's just not fair![DOUBLEPOST=1482549067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where in the blazes are my keys!? :censored:
Stash #6, along with 3 pairs of socks, the case from a cell phone, a sock monkey, 5 chew toys, a cup of dried tasty chicken snack, and a rotted chicken wing. Momma doesn't know about that one yet <hee hee hee>.[DOUBLEPOST=1482549269][/DOUBLEPOST]
How are the other doomies doing?
They're doing well. Jebediah and McGillicuddy got a dig box full of peat moss and are learning mining and sapping techniques. We figure that will be an easier way to get into people's houses than going through windows or down chimneys...

I mean, we really like digging in dirt. Yes, digging. In dirt. Because it's dirty.

<damn>[DOUBLEPOST=1482549323][/DOUBLEPOST]
Be good to your mum @Doomweasel minion or I'll be forced to send Pudding out to love you!
Oh, please do. We love cats. They're delicious with garlic and drawn butter.[DOUBLEPOST=1482549420][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hoy! Hey baby, how you doin'? :unibrow:[DOUBLEPOST=1482549564][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, Samael, get this number down. 784-...

Please post this again. We can't quite make out the last part of the phone number.

What is the difference between a squeexplode & a squeesplort?

What TV show that only lasted 1 season do you wish they'd made more of?

Are you getting more than 4 hours of sleep now?

Do you have a favorite pinball table and/or arcade cabinet?

What is your preferred body wash/bar soap, and in which scent?

How do you prepare garlic? Minced, pressed, from a shaker jar, or what?

Have you ever seen an episode of Hee Haw?

Did you ever do macaroni art?

--Patrick

What is the difference between a squeexplode & a squeesplort?
Oh, I can answer this! A squeexplode goes all over the walls and ceiling and we have to use the squeegee to clean up. A squeesplort is where she melts and it gets into the carpet and we need the sponge mop and carpet cleaner. We like squeesplorts because we can pretend the cleaner is a zambonie.

And because reaching the ceiling with the squeegee is difficult on account of our short legs.