Jackbox Tonight! (And every Friday for now)

In case people don't read the bigger thread, I am currently running Jackbox every Friday night at 7pm MDT. There is no limit on who can come, as long as you have Discord installed on your PC.

So I think I can actually join this tonight. Anything I need to know? I'm on the Discord, but that's it.

As long as you have the actual Discord app installed on your computer, you are good.

Is there a discord server for this? A website to go to? I went to the mixer site in the other thread and it's showing offline :(

Is there a discord server for this? A website to go to? I went to the mixer site in the other thread and it's showing offline :(
I just stream to Discord now, it has almost no latency so it's easier. We use the halforums discord.

I looked at my bottle of tequila this morning. Almost drank half of it last night. Ouch.

This morning we tossed out a bottle of vodka (shared) and a bottle of peace schnaaps (all me).
It was a good evening!

Ak! I meant peach!

But I do wonder... what would peace schnaaps taste like? Presumably fairly sweet... fruity? floral? something else?