Jackbox Tonight! (And every Friday for now)

I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a regular human being who enjoys regular human being pastimes like excreting and bipedal ambulation.
I didn't know Ted Cruz was a member of Halforums!

We are gathered here today, ladies and gentlemen, to mourn the passing of "Minotaur Penis" as the phrase most commonly associated with Halforums. It had a long, hard life, but it has now petered out and been displaced by "Dave's Flappy Hooties."

--Patrick

Last edited:
She'll probably do a better job of it than I do, truthfully.

But I promise you she'll never draw Gru nude at the angle I drew him at :) That'll be with you forever.

I may not make it tonight. I am currently living out my husband's Sims fantasy and am trapped in an empty pool. But at least he said after he goes inside to send an email, he'll come right back with a ladder.
20200626_203753.jpg

Help.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'll be right there!

(To lower a bucket of lotion into the pool, and make movie quotes)

I still do not have an exit, but Mr. Z is implementing your strategy of mocking me from the outside.

I dislike you both right now.

GasBandit

Staff member
I still do not have an exit, but Mr. Z is implementing your strategy of mocking me from the outside.

I dislike you both right now.
It says it wants to play rapping robots or else it gets the hose again.

CompTIA A+ core 2 tomorrow morning. Why can I never schedule these things on a weekday?

I'll definitely be there next friday--unless my CompTIA Project+ test is next saturday :(

The way people have been talking, I thought perhaps it didn't even happen.

--Patrick

I keep on meaning to join, but then I keep on forgetting until it's too late :oops:

GasBandit

Staff member
I tried to redeem some steam summer sale points to get a Rapping Robots background cosmetic.

But I was thwarted.

1593648222745.png

Sooooo I guess I gotta host a WHOLE lot more rappin' robot parties.

GasBandit

Staff member
Or you could just buy it.

--Patrick
The OR disqualifier in this case implies an AND requisite. I must own it AND have played it for 2 hours. Time spent watching Dei's stream and playing that way does not count.

Everyone was offering negative opinions on Rapping Robots except Gas, so I didn't know what to expect. Turned out funner than I expected.

GasBandit

Staff member
Historically, yeah... but man did I get my ass HANDED to me last friday.