[Announcement] Halforums Party Game Night! (First Friday of every month) (Formally Jackbox)

We are gathered here today, ladies and gentlemen, to mourn the passing of "Minotaur Penis" as the phrase most commonly associated with Halforums. It had a long, hard life, but it has now petered out and been displaced by "Dave's Flappy Hooties."

--Patrick

Last edited:
She'll probably do a better job of it than I do, truthfully.

But I promise you she'll never draw Gru nude at the angle I drew him at :) That'll be with you forever.

I may not make it tonight. I am currently living out my husband's Sims fantasy and am trapped in an empty pool. But at least he said after he goes inside to send an email, he'll come right back with a ladder.
20200626_203753.jpg

Help.

I still do not have an exit, but Mr. Z is implementing your strategy of mocking me from the outside.

I dislike you both right now.

CompTIA A+ core 2 tomorrow morning. Why can I never schedule these things on a weekday?

I'll definitely be there next friday--unless my CompTIA Project+ test is next saturday :(

GasBandit

Staff member
I tried to redeem some steam summer sale points to get a Rapping Robots background cosmetic.

But I was thwarted.

1593648222745.png

Sooooo I guess I gotta host a WHOLE lot more rappin' robot parties.

Everyone was offering negative opinions on Rapping Robots except Gas, so I didn't know what to expect. Turned out funner than I expected.