[Brazelton] Jeffrey Epstein

Yeah, no, you don't commit suicide this soon after a "suicide attempt" in prison. Even in a small town jail he would have been on suicide watch.

He was murdered. Shocking, a day after all that info was unsealed.

Unequivocally, he was murdered.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
This isn't about the thread it's about the fact that a guy who has world-class dirt on pedophiles including a potential past president and a current sitting one as well as a potential member of the royal family and others who are rich and powerful suddenly died of suicide in jail. While on suicide watch. While a camera "malfunctioned". And no guards or inmates saw or heard anything.

This thread is about the conspiracy of the rich and powerful to again get away with terrible shit and face no consequences.

Dave

Staff member
Also, this is certainly interesting. Found on Reddit but I looked and fuck me if it isn't all true:

Donald Barr is AG William Barr's dad

Donald Barr was in the OSS, which was the precursor to the CIA

Donald Barr gave Epstein his first job as a math teacher in an elite, politically connected school, even though Epstein did not have any qualifications or even a college degree.

Donald Barr wrote a book called Space Relations, about a race of aliens that are so rich they become bored with everything and start a sex slavery ring and are also aroused by fear
Epstein was a 20 year old college drop-out when he was hired to teach at Dalton by the school’s headmaster Donald Barr in the mid 1970’s. Donald Barr was the father of current United States Attorney General William Barr, who is currently overseeing Epstein’s prosecution.

Scott Spizer, who graduated in 1976, said that Epstein was most remembered for his “persistent attention” on teenage girls in the hallways, recalled a night when the young educator showed up at a party where Dalton students were drinking. “I can remember thinking at the time, ‘This is wrong,’” Spizer said in an interview with the New York Times.

figmentPez

Staff member
He apparently was off of suicide watch, which ended last month.
Which is ridiculous, given the information that was released recently. Also, anyone with a brain knows that he's a potential witness to many other crimes, and needs to be kept safe. There's no excuse for letting him die.

This isn't about the thread it's about the fact that a guy who has world-class dirt on pedophiles including a potential past president and a current sitting one as well as a potential member of the royal family and others who are rich and powerful suddenly died of suicide in jail. While on suicide watch. While a camera "malfunctioned". And no guards or inmates saw or heard anything.

This thread is about the conspiracy of the rich and powerful to again get away with terrible shit and face no consequences.
Then shouldn't it be in politics where this kind of thing is usually debated? Brazelton in the main forum usually is for people who are influential in modern culture, not conspiracy theory debates. Regardless of wealth, power, or influence - he is a shitbag. I hope his victims take all of his estate in civil suits.

Then shouldn't it be in politics where this kind of thing is usually debated? Brazelton in the main forum usually is for people who are influential in modern culture, not conspiracy theory debates. Regardless of wealth, power, or influence - he is a shitbag. I hope his victims take all of his estate in civil suits.
I was surprised to see this here, too. It's already being discussed in two political threads. If we need a third, could someone move it elsewhere from General?