Kags & Bumble AMA

1. How'd you first get together?
2. Who confessed their feelings first?
3. What's life together like?
4. Who would you have star as yourself when they make a movie and/or miniseries out of your story?

How many chickens could you reasonably take in a fight? You and Bubs may assist each other but cannot bring in outside weapons

1. How'd you first get together?
2. Who confessed their feelings first?
3. What's life together like?
4. Who would you have star as yourself when they make a movie and/or miniseries out of your story?
1: He invited me to play games with him and his friends on his stream. And we kept talking afterwards and then just never stopped.
2: Mmmm, you know, I'm not sure? It was pretty mutual.
3: Honestly, pretty fucking great. We're currently navigating the dreaded Long Distance Relationship, but we make it work and manage to have a very solid loving relationship.
4: Riley Keough

We played Pico Park with a big group of streamers, which was chaotic fun. That's the game we initially hit it off shortly after ending. I'm not able to play as much recently as I would like to, but we played a lot of Fortnite and I'm trying to get her to join me in playing Risk of Rain 2 soon.

I enjoy hearing updates on games she plays solo though, like her Stardew farm and grinding away levels in Diablo.

Is your answer to this question ‘no’?

Can you talk down to someone taller than you?

What do you think is the likely resolution to the Fermi Paradox?

How did I get into the middle of this?

... This is not a complaint.

... Also I'm pretty sure I'm worth approximately one chicken, if roasted beforehand.

Also, very happy to see you guys happy!
I had written bumbs but then typoed and left out the m.

And you're worth at least one bucket of chicken.

Aww! That warms the cockles of my heart. You're in good hands, @Bumble the Boy Wonder!
You might even say.. I just hit the tiger, jackpot :cool:

Really though, I could fill an entire thread up with how lucky and thankful I am that we stumbled into each other's lives. She's simply incredible.
Post automatically merged:

by...choking them? :D
Save that for the NSFW board AMA we do

As someone unfamiliar with the specifics of how polyamory works, I was wondering if you'd be willing to let us "peek behind the curtain", so to speak, and share some insights on how your arrangement works? No need to go into detail, of course, if you're not comfortable with it.