Kags & Bumble AMA

Do y'all fold towels the same way?

If one person cooks does the other one clean up after dinner? Does buying takeout count as cooking?

Do y'all load a dishwasher the same way? What goes on the top shelf?

Do y'all fold towels the same way?

If one person cooks does the other one clean up after dinner? Does buying takeout count as cooking?

Do y'all load a dishwasher the same way? What goes on the top shelf?
Once we live near each other I'll let you know. Haha! Since we're long distance right now I don't have solid answers for you. :(

Didn't y'all spend the weekend together or something just now? No one snooped on the super important compatibility metrics like if small plates can go on top and mugs can go on bottom ? Or if you do trifolds vs bifold vs roll ups vs just throwing them in a basket and not folding at all?

Insanity!

When my wife and I first moved in together this was our trial by fire.

How many fries can the other take before it stops being cute and becomes "you know you coulda got fries yourself, right?"

Didn't y'all spend the weekend together or something just now? No one snooped on the super important compatibility metrics like if small plates can go on top and mugs can go on bottom ? Or if you do trifolds vs bifold vs roll ups vs just throwing them in a basket and not folding at all?

Insanity!

When my wife and I first moved in together this was our trial by fire.

How many fries can the other take before it stops being cute and becomes "you know you coulda got fries yourself, right?"
Hahah fair enough!

The compatibility metrics: I don't care how the towels go or the plates. He likes doing dishes by hand, I like the dishwasher. So whoever is doing them will do them the way they like.

I was very sore so he made me dinner and cleaned one of the nights, because he's fucking perfect and very sweet to me. And nothing that he did bothered me in the slightest when it came to cooking or cleaning.

Since i struggle to eat regularly, he would never take food from my plate until I asked him to or said I was done. And because he's a smart man, he's never gotten food without getting me something of my own. :D

My wife broke me on the dishwasher. I used to only ever wash by hand and put everything in the dishwasher and just run the 'dry' cycle. I hate the noise. But my wife hates doing dishes, and it turns out I could be persuaded to laziness. I will say, our new place has a fairly quiet dishwasher, which helped her victory along.

Anyway.

For Bumble - remember that Boy Wonder drawing you made me for Secret Santa one year? It's still hanging out in my office.

I dunno, I got nothing clever to ask at the moment.

My wife broke me on the dishwasher. I used to only ever wash by hand and put everything in the dishwasher and just run the 'dry' cycle. I hate the noise. But my wife hates doing dishes, and it turns out I could be persuaded to laziness. I will say, our new place has a fairly quiet dishwasher, which helped her victory along.

Anyway.

For Bumble - remember that Boy Wonder drawing you made me for Secret Santa one year? It's still hanging out in my office.

I dunno, I got nothing clever to ask at the moment.
That makes sense! The one I have now is so quiet, I can't even hear it, which helps I'm sure. I'd likely feel differently if it was loud - I'd hate that too.

Plus I'd say you were being efficient not lazy. :p

Dave

Staff member
I still have the signed picture of Bumble and the calendar he gave me where he “fixed” all the pictures. I kept the picture on my desk and when people would say who’s that I’d respond, “Never met the guy.”