Let's Play! X-com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just gotten back into X-Com Enemy Unknown and I thought that we could do a Let's Play with it. So for those who aren't familiar with the game I'll introduce the factions.

X-com: Paramilitary group founded by the industrialized nations of the world since they couldn't decide which country should be in charge of defending the whole earth against alien invasion. In their wisdom the nations gave their only line of defense a shoestring budget, a small handful of soldiers who didn't qualify to be security guards, and one base so undefendable that local children and sleepwalkers are often found in the command center.

Their enemy are the uncountable hordes of super soldiers armed with the greatest weapons developed by an interstellar empire who have forgotten more technology than humanity can even dream of.

Now since this is a Let's play I'll bring decisions to everybody so that we can decide how to go forward.

First decision is whether the main base of X-com Halforum should be in Europe which is a dense collection of funding nations or in North America which can only protect USA and Canada but the US is actually the highest contributor.

C

Cuyval Dar

North America.

Between the U.S. and Canadian posters like Roxxor,Gusto and Nick, we easily outnumber the crazy Europeans.
And, the Halforum server is located in NA, so we obviously need to defend it.

I call my name being used for a character.

Cuyval Dar said:
North America.

Between the U.S. and Canadian posters like Roxxor,Gusto and Nick, we easily outnumber the crazy Europeans.
......and gurpel :waah:

seconding a name reservation.

C

Cuyval Dar

Gurpel said:
Cuyval Dar said:
North America.

......and gurpel :waah:

seconding a name reservation.
Not my fault you aren't [strike:xs84lnft]annoyingly[/strike:xs84lnft] obviously Canadian. And you don't have anything listed under location.

Status
Not open for further replies.