LittleSin's AMA: Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you get power back yesterday?
Heard about that, huh? It went at about 7am and didn't come back until 3:30 pm. We were sitting in our living room, shivering at a cozy 10 degrees by that time! I had three sweaters on!

Then began the shoveling.

How many beard tentacles does Cthulhu have?
The number is infinite. Unknowable. Where once one was there are now five.

How did you come up with your forum name?
I've had this name since I was in junior high or so. Maybe high school. I remember I came up with it for deviantart and I wanted something to reflect my totally dark yet sweet soul. So, LittleSin was born. I was embarrassed by it for a little...but it has grown on me. It will probably forever be my handle as it is now part of my identity.

Is the deal you have with cthulhu one that you would recommend to any of your friends, or is it something special you like to keep to yourself?

Has cthulhu promised to eat you first, last, or keep you around?

Is the deal you have with cthulhu one that you would recommend to any of your friends, or is it something special you like to keep to yourself?

Has cthulhu promised to eat you first, last, or keep you around?
My deal with the old one is a pact sealed in my own blood. It cannot be discussed outside the great, dead city. I would tell you so that you may be spared as well but...meh.

As for his plans for me...I am not privileged enough to know. I will assume nothing.

Cajungal

Staff member
If you were granted your own country to rule over, what would you name it, and what would your official title be?

If you were granted your own country to rule over, what would you name it, and what would your official title be?
Ooooo!

My own country would be called, in a rather narcissistic twist, Heldonia. My official title? Hm...I like God Empress for Eternity.

Maybe that's too modest.

well at least it seems my hypothesies were incorrect, your order is slowly building. I am sorry that they are being slow, because seriously if stuff is not pre-ordered I have had orders shipped in 24-48 hours most of the time. My shakugan no shana order is sitting here in its rightstuf box as we speak.

did you check and see if the stuff that is OOS on your order is showing the same on their respective pages? You might want to talk to customer service, seriously.

Of the seven big, some might even say, deadly, sins, which is your favourite to commit?

(For reference: Sloth, Greed, Envy, Gluttony, Pride, Lust, Wrath)

Of the seven big, some might even say, deadly, sins, which is your favourite to commit?

(For reference: Sloth, Greed, Envy, Gluttony, Pride, Lust, Wrath)
Hm. I'm running about 50/50 with Lust and Sloth. I spend more time than I should looking at, uhm, indulgent images on the internet and harrassing my husband into 'things'.

Actually, with the internet lust and sloth SORTA run in together to become loth or slust. A weird hybrid.

If you could live anywhere in Canada outside of Newfoundland... where would it be?

What's your favourite feature on a guy (pecs, legs, butt, eyes, etc)?

If you could do any job and be self-sufficient at it what would it be?

If you could live anywhere in Canada outside of Newfoundland... where would it be?

What's your favourite feature on a guy (pecs, legs, butt, eyes, etc)?

If you could do any job and be self-sufficient at it what would it be?
I always thought it would be nice to live in Victoria, B.C.! I've never been but I love the photos!

I'm pretty attracted to the over all structure. Though I'm first drawn to hair and eyes, that includes facial hair.

I'd like to be history teacher. It's my dream, out side of being an artist.

Favorite guilty food pleasure?
Fried Chicken. I love me fried chicken.

What's your zombie plan?
I'm thinking we're packing up and trying to make it to the GeoCenter.

4069703-Johnson_Geo_Centre_St_Johns.jpg

I know, a lot of windows...but most of the GeoCenter lies under ground. It is made of solid rock and connects into caves. It has a full, natural gas kitchen and it has geothermal heat. It's close enough to the city for supply runs with out being caught at night outside, it's near the harbor for boar runs and Signal Hill is a ten minute walk (5 minute run!) up the road!

signal hill.jpg

Providing a good vantage point and a temporary strong hold in that little building you see in the left hand corner.

So...yeh. I haven't thought how I would GET there in one piece...but it could be done.

Serious Answer:

hades.gif

Specifically this version. One of my favorite villains. I know, not a horror villain but....Meh.

Joke Answer:
russia5.gif

Russia. Just...I just love how he flips from being really interesting and pleasant to...that above.

What branches of history are your favorite?

(btw Victoria is pretty nice... much less snow, cold and fog than where you are currently)
Oh jeez. Uhm, I like Ancient history, like the Roman Empire, Egyptians and the like. I also have a huge fondness for military history, though I'm always hesitant about that one.

Kinda brian washed into thinking chicks shouldn't be into big guns. :p

Oh jeez. Uhm, I like Ancient history, like the Roman Empire, Egyptians and the like. I also have a huge fondness for military history, though I'm always hesitant about that one.

Kinda brian washed into thinking chicks shouldn't be into big guns. :p

Cool stuff. WWII history is my big thing... I'm pretty knowledgeable about quite a lot of it (although mostly the European theatre).

Nothing wrong with ladies being into big guns. It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.