Love In The Time of Sausage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member

-- Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 pm --

Yeah, I totally went away from that storyline. PERHAPS LATER I SHALL RETURN to it. Man, being hungover and board really gave me a chance to be somewhat productive. Ahhh yes yes yes

The first was alright, I'll be honest and say I didn't get more than a giggle.

The second is wonderful. I would let it stay till morning and make me eggs.

ElJuski

Staff member
Dogg even ripping a giggle from a person's soul is more than I can hope for with these doodles. I am glad the second one is coming off 2/2 on likability :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

It took me a minute to get the Walken joke, but when I reread it and sounded it out, I laughed out loud.

I love the new style. I still think you could make a great webcomic with this. But at the same time, I understand the idea of not wanting to commit to a schedule like that, and I'm just glad you're sharing these hilarious gems with us.

ElJuski

Staff member
:rofl: subtle link, dogg. :rofl:

Thanks guys for having some enjoyment. My buddy wants me to open up a website just for my various vanity projects and I probably will. I was pissed though because

(A) he thinks www.loveinthetimeofsausage.com is too long and complicated

and

(B) he thinks www.lovesausage.com isn't the kind of traffic we want to get ~_~

I think lovesausage.com would be phenominal.

Now that it's summer I guess I'll have more output. Or, in the least, I have the scripts done for the rest of the continuity of this group of strips. Seriously though, thanks for the kudos and etc! I'm liking where the design angle is going, and I'll probably keep that up to help cover up my lack of talent :p

ElJuski said:
:rofl: subtle link, dogg. :rofl:

Thanks guys for having some enjoyment. My buddy wants me to open up a website just for my various vanity projects and I probably will. I was * though because

(A) he thinks http://www.loveinthetimeofsausage.com is too long and complicated

and

(B) he thinks http://www.lovesausage.com isn't the kind of traffic we want to get ~_~

I think lovesausage.com would be phenominal.

Now that it's summer I guess I'll have more output. Or, in the least, I have the scripts done for the rest of the continuity of this group of strips. Seriously though, thanks for the kudos and etc! I'm liking where the design angle is going, and I'll probably keep that up to help cover up my lack of talent :p
Link? What link? I have no idea what you're talking about. :ninja: Actually my point was just that I haven't done a comic there in like 3 months now.

I think lovesausage.com would be hilarious. But then, my buddies and I went with bearcave, which couldn't POSSIBLY sound more homoerotic, so maybe I'm not right in the head myself.

Anyway, great stuff!

ElJuski

Staff member
I keep trying to push for it, but no dice. And yeah, I got your point. Just wanted to make a crack :p

Will let you guys know when shit goes live. I've also been thinking of other good ways of using that site for other people's creative projects, etc etc. Of course, without stepping on Halforum's toes.

Ross

Staff member
Or you could always acronym it up, like LICD does. LITTOS.com kinda has a ring to it.

I've already abbreviated Love In The Time Of Sausage a few times.

Love In The Time Of Sausage :arrowright: Lovesausage :arrowright: LoSaus :arrowright: Lowsauce

I'm a big fan of these most recent Lowsauces.

:rofl: I did a search for the availability of www.lovesausage.com. Here's what I got back for alternate suggestions.

adoresausage
thehotsausage
cherishsausage
lovemeats
bigblacksausage

Status
Not open for further replies.