Manbaw - I needs me a woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt²

Can you guys PLEASE stop the fucking derailing and get back to the topic at point?

Shannow

Staff member
Edrondol said:
Shannow said:
ZenMonkey said:
Find me a single example where this happened.

/wave :D
Wasn't that a Juski? I'm just saying.

The only people who have been banned by Zen are spammers and those bastards deserved it.

Good point. I get thwem all mixed up sometimes. The joke still stands though. :tongue:

And Zen, lighten up.

-- Fri May 29, 2009 12:52 pm --

The Neon Grue said:
Can you guys PLEASE stop the smurfing derailing and get back to the topic at point?

Oh, the irony.

-- Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm --

ZenMonkey said:
Mav said:
I mean seriously what did you have for breakfast, Carnation Instant *?
Nope, I ran out. This is all natural, baby.
Sorry about the lighten up comment. That right there is gold! :rofl:

Mav raining down on Zen for not being able to take a joke has seriously broken my ironymeter to almost beyond repair.

I'll be sending my bill!!

doomdragon6

Staff member
In all fairness, it is his thread.. >.>

Also, I'm not afraid of mods.

See-- watch:

[strike:1006jeid]Fuck[/strike:1006jeid]Screw you, Zen!

*scampers off*

Pleasedon'tbanmema'amIloveyouZenMonkeyInfactIloveallJewishpeopleandcatsgollydon'tgetmestartedoncatsthey'reamazingwhoeverownscatsmustbeaswellperson.

:ninja:

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED. -ZM

M

Matt²

Shannow said:
Calleja said:
Wow, gorram.

Guys... women are PEOPLE.. alright? Human beings.. they're not the love interest in a movie that exist purely as a romantic foil for you... they have to be as interested in you as you are in them. The camera did not make a close up of her face a sshe said "have a nice day", the music swelling up to point out there was a connection.

No.

What I find more disturbing about this is how much some of you guys are piling up onto this just cause she was pretty. That's not enough.. you should NOT pursue a girl to go-to-her-workplace means just cause she's pretty. Again, there's a complex human being beneath that attractive exterior you rave on so much about, there's much more to her than that... you thinking she's pretty won't flatter her enough to go out on a date with you, there has to be more of a connection than that if it's already been days since you met her.

Seriously, take a step back. You're acting as if you thought she was PERFECT for you, in all ways possible.. jsut cause she has pretty eyes and a great smile. You're considering doing shenanigans like in a chick flick movie with hugh grant or something over a girl that could, for all you know, eat babies for dessert.

Stop.. just STOP. And let it be a lesson learned towards next time you meet a girl you are really really attracted to... have the "If I don't say something now it'll be a shot missed, just like with the red robin girl" on your mind.. take a deep breath.. and just talk to her like you would talk to a friend of yours you haven't seen in years. Friendly, but not too close. Get to know her a little before deciding she's dating material, and let HER see you're dating material.
Wow, gorram.

Guys... women are PEOPLE.. alright? Human beings.. they're not the love interest in a movie that exist purely as a romantic foil for you... they have to be as interested in you as you are in them. The camera did not make a close up of her face a sshe said "have a nice day", the music swelling up to point out there was a connection.

No.

What I find more disturbing about this is how much some of you guys are piling up onto this just cause she was pretty. That's not enough.. you should NOT pursue a girl to go-to-her-workplace means just cause she's pretty. Again, there's a complex human being beneath that attractive exterior you rave on so much about, there's much more to her than that... you thinking she's pretty won't flatter her enough to go out on a date with you, there has to be more of a connection than that if it's already been days since you met her.

Seriously, take a step back. You're acting as if you thought she was PERFECT for you, in all ways possible.. jsut cause she has pretty eyes and a great smile. You're considering doing shenanigans like in a chick flick movie with hugh grant or something over a girl that could, for all you know, eat babies for dessert.

Stop.. just STOP. And let it be a lesson learned towards next time you meet a girl you are really really attracted to... have the "If I don't say something now it'll be a shot missed, just like with the red robin girl" on your mind.. take a deep breath.. and just talk to her like you would talk to a friend of yours you haven't seen in years. Friendly, but not too close. Get to know her a little before deciding she's dating material, and let HER see you're dating material.

He is completely right. THEN you can take her home and get yourself some herpes.
I have no intention of meeting her simply for a quick "score".. I'm not Shallow Hal, thank you!
I wanted to meet her because I thought she was very pretty, and I would like to get to know her better..develop a friendship first and see where it goes.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Edrondol said:
Of course you'll get different answers! They are individual people. But I'd be willing to bet that every last one of them would think it's creepy to show up at the girl's work. :uhhuh:
Yes it is. It is also creepy to eat at Subway in the hopes she shows up again. Fucking move on. You blew your chance.

C

Chazwozel

ZenMonkey said:
Mav said:
mods can't just outright insult regular posters, I mean if we reply in retaliation we'd just be banned

Seriously Mav, I don't think Zen's ever banned someone for sticking it to a mod. I should know.

The Neon Grue said:
I have no intention of meeting her simply for a quick "score".. I'm not Shallow Hal, thank you!
I wanted to meet her because I thought she was very pretty, and I would like to get to know her better..develop a friendship first and see where it goes.
Hey, where in my post does it say it's just to get a "quick score"? I've been in more than one serious, long-term, committed relationship dude... that right now I'm single and enjoy meeting girls is a whole 'nother ball park.. if you had asked how to get in her pants my advice would have been COMPLETELY different.

But your comment right there confirms what I was saying. How can you be interested in someone to the "wait for her at subway" level just cause she's pretty? What you're describing is what someone that has already had a cup of coffee with her would.. maybe, if he was bored.. do.

R

Rubicon

Chazwozel said:
ZenMonkey said:
Mav said:
mods can't just outright insult regular posters, I mean if we reply in retaliation we'd just be banned

Seriously Mav, I don't think Zen's ever banned someone for sticking it to a mod. I should know.
I know she hasn't. That ain't the point, point was she probably would if certain people, myself obviously included, didn't keep our mouths in check. Oh the sweet blissful joy it'd be to just let loose.. but no I'm better than that, sadly.

C

Chazwozel

Mav said:
ZenMonkey said:
Mav said:
Oh I never said it has happened, I meant it would happen.

You can sit back and flame with impunity, perks of the job I guess. The rest of us have to tip toe around egg shells with what we say against a mod, potentially.

Cause yea.. Whereas I try to be civil, you just throw that poop out the door, I mean seriously what did you have for breakfast, Carnation Instant *?
No we don't. I've never, ever tip toed around telling the mods what I think in a topic.

HEY ZEN! FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!

-- Fri May 29, 2009 1:06 pm --

Mav said:
Chazwozel said:
ZenMonkey said:
Mav said:

I know she hasn't. That ain't the point, point was she probably would if certain people, myself obviously included, didn't keep our mouths in check. Oh the sweet blissful joy it'd be to just let loose.. but no I'm better than that, sadly.
HEY ED! FUCK YOU TOO!

I heard Ed likes Old Country Buffet and other old people things. You know, because he's old.

Fuck you, Ed. Ya old man.

And yet I feel safe.

This thread was on topic for nearly three pages of people telling you to let it go, but you keep ignoring it in favor of being a sad puppy-eyed loner in a Subway waiting for his one and only that you only know from a first glance and a hello. You're reading too much into this, you didn't drop your card when you had the chance, you're going to be a creep if you sit around waiting. If you run into her again by happenstance, give it another shot, but don't wait around for her. Ever.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Calleja said:
But your comment right there confirms what I was saying. How can you be interested in someone to the "wait for her at subway" level just cause she's pretty? What you're describing is what someone [strike:3lv1dcek]that has already had a cup of coffee with her would.. maybe, if he was bored.. do.[/strike:3lv1dcek] who is pathetic and desperate would do.
FTFY

M

Matt²

pathetic? admittedly yes. Desperate? also yes. I'm 36, don't want to be alone anymore, specifically hitting 37 and being alone.

I will freely admit my faults if it can help me to overcome them and be a better person.

C

Chazwozel

If I learn anything from these threads it's that the social retardedness of some people astounds me.

-- Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm --

ZenMonkey said:
Chazwozel said:
HEY ZEN! smurf YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!
Like I haven't heard that from you before. :tongue:
If you and I weren't both married, I'd probably try to be that horse.

How's that for internet creepy! :rofl:

The Neon Grue said:
pathetic? admittedly yes. Desperate? also yes. I'm 36, don't want to be alone anymore, specifically hitting 37 and being alone.

I will freely admit my faults if it can help me to overcome them and be a better person.
Being the creep that waits at Subway isn't going to help.

It's not romantic. It's not like the movies.

It's creepy.

S

Singularity.EXE

The Neon Grue said:

There is a difference between accepting your faults and *confronting* your faults.

R

Rubicon

Shannow said:
Chazwozel said:
No we don't. I've never, ever tip toed around telling the mods what I think in a topic.

Lord knows I haven't.
Yea and you've been banned before right? Why, I dunno..

And guys, yea you joke around with your whole comments against a mod thing but trust me, I wouldn't be nearly as polite. Think, 4chan meets SomethingAwful meets YTMND.. I could make some real personal insults..about subjects that shouldn't be broached, lines that shouldn't be crossed kind of thing. It's an all or nothing thing for me, and seeing as how I love the forum...yea I'm not risking it. *shrug* I mean, we all remember the joking-flame thread we made at Image and how well that turned out for me.. What I'd say is along those lines. Trust me, Zen knows what I mean..

I would not be afraid to "let loose" on ANY of the mods, for fear of unjust reprisal.

Maybe afraid of North_Ranger taking his pants off, though.

WildSoul said:
Well.. it depends. If I've already been on a date with a girl and there was a great connection, and I knew she was free, I would maybe arrange something of the "oh, hey, fancy meeting you here at your place of work! What a random aleatory happenstance! (pointed grin) Remember you said you really wanted to see that movie? I have an extra ticket, interested?" kind of thing. But I'm one of those weirdos that makes girls giggle with extreme goofiness, I certainly wouldn't advice anyone else to do anything of the sort.

But, again.. after a GREAT connection.. those aren't that common after one date. Let alone just cause I think she's cute.

But yeah, waiting around for her in a sandwich place, meat smell hanging everywhere, people eating, you just staring at that door, waiting for her to come in.... heebie jeebies.

Mav said:
Shannow said:
Chazwozel said:

Lord knows I haven't.
Yea and you've been banned before right? Why, I dunno..

And guys, yea you joke around with your whole comments against a mod thing but trust me, I wouldn't be nearly as polite. Think, 4chan meets SomethingAwful meets YTMND.. I could make some real personal insults..about subjects that shouldn't be broached, lines that shouldn't be crossed kind of thing. It's an all or nothing thing for me, and seeing as how I love the forum...yea I'm not risking it. *shrug* I mean, we all remember the joking-flame thread we made at Image and how well that turned out for me.. What I'd say is along those lines. Trust me, Zen knows what I mean..
Mav = Pandora's Box?

:confused:

C

Chazwozel

What you think you look like coming to her place of work or waiting in the subway:

The reality of what she sees:

Mav said:
Your case for "I'm just a really nice misunderstood guy" is holding up well.

R

Rubicon

ZenMonkey said:
Mav said:
Your case for "I'm just a really nice misunderstood guy" is holding up well.
Never claimed to be. I honestly don't give a rats ass what your opinion is of myself, I could care less. Still, doesn't make me wrong in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.