[Gaming] Mass Effect 3 : It's here and thy ending is queeeeeeer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Bioware is caving to the fan pressure, as I'm certain they didn't mention anything about the vote being only for her hair. I'm both pleased by this turn of events and disturbed about how they are trying to do it.

Well it wouldn't make any sense not to cave to fan pressure for what is nothing more then a marketing thing.

And you gave me a hard time when I reviewed the shit out of it and cursed the game to fucken hell. :)

And you gave me a hard time when I reviewed the shit out of it and cursed the game to fucken hell. :)
I only really gave you a hard time because you pirated it. Those of us who spent money on it have the real right to bitch! :p

Also, you are my antithesis, so I have to.

One of the default FemShep options next to the cosplayer they modeled her after:

A pic of her in costume from PAX Prime:

Will Tali's face be shown in Mass Effect 3? I'M continuing the romance from part 2 with her,and it is killing me not knowing what she looks like.Yeah,im shallow like that.

From the Mass Effect 2 Facebook page:

We can officially confirm that there will be a multiplayer feature in Mass Effect 3. However, please reserve your appraisal until we are able to give more information. Our Executive Producer Casey Hudson says it best: "Yes, co-op MP missions for ME3: they're real, and they're spectacular. Rest assured it's nothing of what you've feared. More soon..."
Not sure how I feel about this.

Why are they wasting time on stuff like this? ARGLEBLARGLE!!!

I don't know... it just sounds like more pandering at the expense of a solid single player experience.

Frankie, that Omnitool knife makes me sad.

Yeah... there is so much potential here, and so much need for me to finish this series.... but it looks like it's going to be all aboard the failtrain for the end...

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/7001/bioware-details-mass-effect-3-s-4-player-co-op-mode.html

Join your friends in the all-out galactic war to take Earth back. The universe of Mass Effect expands with the addition of new co-op multiplayer missions, playable over Xbox Live, PSN and PC internet. Players can choose from a variety of classes and races, form an elite Special Forces squad, and combine their weapons, powers and abilities to devastating effect as they fight together to liberate key territories from enemy control. Success in multi-player will have a direct impact on the outcome of the single player campaign, giving players an alternative method of achieving ultimate victory against the greatest threat mankind – and the entire galaxy – has ever faced.
As long as it isn't *mandatory* to get the best ending... I don't have a huge problem with it. But if it at the same time trivializes getting the best ending if you use it... then I will rage.

people found this page by searching fpr ASIAN guy PURPLE Hair? What?

-And yeah,I don't want to Multi with other people.I like my RPG's solo.

I don't want to play multi-player FPS ... which is why I play single-player RPGs in the first place! I guess this is what the Bioware devs meant by "thinking more about commercial elements"?

I have a bad feeling about this.

Multiplayer co-op is separate from the main game: http://masseffect.bioware.com/me3/game/multiplayer

Which characters can I play in co-op multiplayer? Can I play as Commander Shepard?
Commander Shepard's part in the war will take place in the single-player campaign, as will that of other beloved characters in the franchise such as Garrus, Ashley, and Liara...these characters do not appear in the multiplayer missions.
In multiplayer, players will create custom characters to fight on different and unique fronts in the war. This will include the ability to play as favorites like Turians, Krogans, Asari and more... each with their own unique set of abilities.

What if I don't like multiplayer - will my experience be negatively impacted?
Mass Effect 3 is a complete, standalone game that will deliver a satisfying story experience, even if you choose not to try multiplayer.
The Mass Effect 3: Galaxy at War system and all of the individual components are meant to complement that amazing game and can be enjoyed on their own or as part of the Galaxy at War experience.

How did developing multiplayer impact the single player game?

BioWare is dedicated and focused on delivering an engaging, fun, and action-packed experience for Mass Effect 3, one that lives up the BioWare standard. To reach that level of quality, BioWare has a dedicated studio in Montreal that is home to designers, programmers, engineers, and other developers. Both studios work together as partners, lead by the core Mass Effect team, unified in a single vision. Under the direction of Casey Hudson and other team veterans, both studios make contributions to both the single player and multiplayer modes in Mass Effect 3. Rest assured that no compromises were made to either of these modes in the development of Mass Effect 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.