[TV] Master of None

I will! I love Aziz and Mr. Z's cousin has a part in it. (Don't know if it's a small role or what. Going to have to watch.) The trailers look good, though.

BananaHands

Staff member
Got two episodes in last night. First episode was a little soap-boxy but I enjoyed it! Definitely liked the parents episode.

About 3 episodes in, about to start the 4th. I like it. I thought it was going to be a little more (for lack of a better description) "L.O.L." funny, but it's more introspective with humor. On the other hand, I would not mind if they got rid of Arnold.

Really liked the "Parents" episode (but I'm bias). :D And "Hot Ticket" was a good dose of karma with a nice ending.

BananaHands

Staff member
About 3 episodes in, about to start the 4th. I like it. I thought it was going to be a little more (for lack of a better description) "L.O.L." funny, but it's more introspective with humor. On the other hand, I would not mind if they got rid of Arnold.

Really liked the "Parents" episode (but I'm bias). :D And "Hot Ticket" was a good dose of karma with a nice ending.
Arnold isn't the worst, but yeah - sometimes he pulls from the feel of the whole show.

BananaHands

Staff member
"Dude, I could watch Benedict Cumberbatch do ANYTHING. Forreal. He could play someone in a coma - just sat there, not moving. I'd still be down."

I'm loving Hot Ticket so far.