[Movies] MCU: Phase 3 And Beyond

Sometimes sponsored content can get a little weird or eye-rolling, but I'll give it to Disney and General Mills for taking this pretty obvious pun and going with it. It honestly made me laugh:

Anyway, yes, this is real and available for purchase, HOWEVER there's only 3500 being sold, you need to get them online with a secret code (?). And the site is MischievouslyDelicious.com because of course it is. I will not being trying to buy it because I have always found marshmallow cereals disgusting, but somebody might wanna try.

GasBandit

Staff member
Man, they didn't even change the marshmallows to snakes, frost giants, eight legged horses, tessaracts, mind-gem-scepters, or anything.

It's like, the infinity stones were right there. Red clouds, blue squares, green eyes, purple orbs, yellow scepters and orange...skulls?

Sometimes sponsored content can get a little weird or eye-rolling, but I'll give it to Disney and General Mills for taking this pretty obvious pun and going with it. It honestly made me laugh:

Anyway, yes, this is real and available for purchase, HOWEVER there's only 3500 being sold, you need to get them online with a secret code (?). And the site is MischievouslyDelicious.com because of course it is. I will not being trying to buy it because I have always found marshmallow cereals disgusting, but somebody might wanna try.
Sure, but can I get it as an NFT?

figmentPez

Staff member
Man, they didn't even change the marshmallows to snakes, frost giants, eight legged horses, tessaracts, mind-gem-scepters, or anything.
They didn't even have to change the actual marshmallows! The disclaimer is right on the box "Marshmallow shapes and colors may vary". They could have just changed the box art and their ass is already covered by the disclaimer, and it's perfectly in canon for Loki to lie about everything.

Sure, but can I get it as an NFT?
Yes, but it can only be redeemed by the Bank of Asgard*.

(*NFTs are not supported by the Bank of New Asgard. All Bank of Asgard transactions must be at a participating Asgard location. Please make any additional checks or payment to Loki Laufrey, BoA CEO)

GasBandit

Staff member
But how else are women supposed to indicate sexual enjoyment, if not by pretending to be simultaneously dehydrated and brain damaged?

This is gonna be 1000 times worse than Wandavision was for wild fan theories, isn't it.
Gonna be? Already is. I just start ignoring that part of the internet until I see the episode. It’s the only thing I can do since I actually have a life, unlike the people that run those sites/pages.

The new Loki series looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.
They really establish just how powerful the TVA is when Loki escapes for a bit looking for the Tesseract to use as a weapon. He collects it from a doofus with a filing cart and notices like dozens of Infinity Stone copies in the cart, all powerless rocks that the bureaucrats use as paper weights. It's pretty crazy.

As another aside, at one point Mobius goes to the 1500s and meets a kid in a church. When he asks the kid about who killed the time patrollers, he pointed at a stained class window of the devil. I was like "Oh no, here we go again with Mephisto theories." It turns out though that the TVA already knows who the person is, and it's another variant of Loki, thus why Mobius wants the new variant Loki to help him. The kid pointing to the devil was supposed to be because of Loki's horned helmet.

Last edited:
He collects it from a doofus with a filing cart and notices like dozens of Infinity Stone copies in the cart, all powerless rocks that the bureaucrats use as paper weights. It's pretty crazy.
Don't know if they'll go with it, but at some point in the comics the stones only worked in their own universe.

Although it does look more like magic is just off there.

Woah.

First off, I am glad the rings are now more like bracelets rather the literally finger rings. It makes way more sense considering they were made for dragons.

Also holy shit, Fin Fang Foom? Is that ABOMINATION making his first return in over a decade? Was not expecting that at all.

Honestly the only thing that worries me is if they are going to explain how this group is connected with the Ten Rings from Iron Man. I really hope they don't just hand wave the connections away and hope we forgot about it.