[Movies] MCU: Phase 5 - To Kang or Not to Kang

GasBandit

Staff member
TIL there is a torrent out there of something called the "Sacred Timeline" that has every scene from every MCU movie and show cut up and put in chronological order into one massive 65+ hour long video.

TIL there is a torrent out there of something called the "Sacred Timeline" that has every scene from every MCU movie and show cut up and put in chronological order into one massive 65+ hour long video.
The link pops up on Reddit every so often, but I don’t know if it’s being maintained/updated as new movies come out.

—Patrick

Jeremy Renner is in the hospital in critical condition after a snowblower accident.
Hope he'll be alright.
Apparently a Snowcat snow plow ran over his leg, and a neighbor had to apply a tourniquet to keep him from bleeding out. I would be concerned he’s going to lose a leg. But apparently he’s in stable condition, so there’s that.
D76B9C25-3E34-490C-9596-FFC946873FE9.jpeg

I still wish the 2017 Power Rangers movie did well enough to get a sequel. I wanted to see Tommy. Also Naomi Scott is hot.

Looks good to me.

Now that I think about it, apparently this is the first time the "hero makes a deal with the devil because family" angle is appearing in the MCU? I thought it felt like a cliched storyline when I was watching the trailer, but after a quick review, I don't think this trope has been used in the MCU yet.

On the one hand, this looks visually stunning.

On the other hand, I can help wondering how many visual effects artists were overworked to make it happen. Or are being overworked right now to put the finishing touches on it.

Just saw something interesting about
M.O.D.O.K.
from the Ant-Man trailer.
1673445752116.png

That's definitely the guy that was Yellowjacket from the first Ant-Man, Darren Cross.

I was kinda "eh" on the teasers for Vol. 3, but I feel like this trailer gives me a lot more confidence. It feels more "Guardians". It's not "Hooked On a Feeling"-levels, though, but what is?

figmentPez

Staff member
Oh no...
Ant-Man and The Wasp Quantumania is not doing well on Rotten Tomatoes.png

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania is not reviewing well.

Only Eternals 47% has a lower Totatometer score (for the MCU proper, Marvel's Iron Fist 37% and Marvel's Inhumans 11% are both much lower).