'mericafreedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had BBQ and a beer to keep the vengeful spirit of King George at bay for another year. Hopefully I can gather 'round yon fireworks later and say a prayer to keep the queen from eating the firstborn of each household.

Constant vigilance!

In going to have to side with Allen on this one. All non-Americans who have not filled out the proper paperwork to legally post in an American thread, please refrain from doing so.

Don't make us build a firewall around this.

If you didn't have us, where else could Team America go to blow shit up? You need disposable in-between countries :p It's the basis Belgium was founded on (between France and Germany, admittedly)!

If you didn't have us, where else could Team America go to blow shit up? You need disposable in-between countries :p It's the basis Belgium was founded on (between France and Germany, admittedly)!

Woah woah...

-THAT- is where Belgium is? You learn something new every day.

GasBandit

Staff member
So this one is making the rounds, trolling the europeans, today -

[DOUBLEPOST=1341448585][/DOUBLEPOST]

fade

Staff member
So this one is making the rounds, trolling the europeans, today -

This is what I read:
USA) Blah blah boring snooze like watching a movie with the same plot over and over again blah
Europe) Blah blah blah even more boring sport where people do even less varied activities

So I guess in way, that's a win for America.

All the fireworks were cancelled in my county. With the power still being out for a bunch of people, and the unrelenting heat, this caused the masses to be sorta pissed.

But I'm happy to report, I just walked out of my house right now, and gazed upon the night skies. There, exploding majestically from locations unknown, are dozens of illegal fireworks. Each one sounding sweeter than the last. Sounding.....like freedom.

All the fireworks were cancelled in my county. With the power still being out for a bunch of people, and the unrelenting heat, this caused the masses to be sorta pissed.

But I'm happy to report, I just walked out of my house right now, and gazed upon the night skies. There, exploding majestically from locations unknown, are dozens of illegal fireworks. Each one sounding sweeter than the last. Sounding.....like freedom.
Sounds like Scotland.

GasBandit

Staff member
After our state nearly all burned down last year, folks around here seem to be a little subdued on the fireworks front.

But hey, we can always say we gave the world Hanna Montana Coon Repellant. So, you're welcome, not-Americans.

I like the idea of Canada and America sitting down for a Bud and a Labatt and while we're at it we should have some apple pie and some poutine. America and Canada are like two brothers. We may argue a lot but in the end we're family. Hey 'merica! You ROCK!

So happy belated.

I like the idea of Canada and America sitting down for a Bud and a Labatt and while we're at it we should have some apple pie and some poutine. America and Canada are like two brothers. We may argue a lot but in the end we're family. Hey 'merica! You ROCK!

So happy belated.
Thanks Canada, back at ya.

We're still going to give you noogies though.

We only got to see half of the fireworks show last night. There was a pretty rough storm coming towards us, so they decided to let them off a few minutes early to try and beat it. No problem, we were there early. Half way through the tornado sirens start going off. So we decide to take off and get back home to a safe place, but no one else is leaving because they're still running the fireworks show. Apparently the police had to go through the crowds and tell people to get to a safe place because no one wanted to leave. We're lucky a tornado didn't come through. A few thousand people standing around in an open area might have been messy.

GasBandit

Staff member
Obligatory posting of Team Ninja's favorite Star Studded Sex Symbol -

Status
Not open for further replies.