NCAA Football Thread

The Iowa QB completed one pass in the second half of today’s game against Wisconsin. For 1 yard. He finished with 6 completions for 37 yards. Iowa won by 9.
That's just good old fashioned Big 10 football right there. The forward pass is commie propaganda.

Iowa's coaches may be allergic to scoring points but goddamn this effort of defense/special teams is undeniable

Dave

Staff member
If Iowa had even a halfway competent OC or middling offense they'd have been national champions.

If Iowa had even a halfway competent OC or middling offense they'd have been national champions.
If South Carolina just had a decent defense... and an offensive line... and special teams...basically if we were a completely better team in all aspects, we could have been Nat'l Champs, too.

Put FSU in UT's spot because tuck fexas.

Though OU beating them was really all I needed in a season.

We'll see how OU handles the SEC. Might be rough season. Looking forward to it.

Put FSU in UT's spot because tuck fexas.

Though OU beating them was really all I needed in a season.

We'll see how OU handles the SEC. Might be rough season. Looking forward to it.
i understand the sentiment but Texas beating Bama on the road is what gummed everything up. They were gonna fall all over themselves to keep an SEC team in but they couldn't justify putting Bama in over Texas. They actually got "lucky" in a sense that FSU lost their QB because it gave them an excuse to leave them out.

Personally, I think the playoff should always have been 8 teams and then this wouldn't be a problem. That gives you the 5 "power" conference champions plus 3 at large teams to argue about. 4 teams was always too few and 12 is too many.

Of course they ruined that too with all the realignment there are really only 4 power conferences now. Money ruins everything.

After all of FSU’s whining they were absolutely destroyed today. Wanna join the Big10 so all of you can cry together?

Dave

Staff member
Yup. They suck. Knew it was going to happen but didn’t think it would be 35-0 bad. Oh well. Life goes on but Brian Ferentz doesn’t.