[Other] Oh That's Nice

Today we play a game where we create scenarios meant to make you feel 'warm' or 'fuzzy'. Perhaps even illicit a few pleasurable goosebumps.

You know, ASMR but with words. :p

I shall start!

Your in a shed or cabin. It's old. The wood is well worn but solid. Outside the wind is loud but not frightening. The cast iron wood stove crackles and heat radiates from it. There's a drink in your hand and the old wood smells sweet. You are warm.

GasBandit

Staff member
You're finally home from the store. You saved your allowance for weeks, and the fruits of your labor is in your hands. The taut flap of the box opens beneath your fingers, and nestled snugly within is the cartridge. Everything about it says "new" and "wonderful." At your tugging, it slides slowly from its thin cardboard sheath, and you smell it. There's only one smell like that - the unique combination of plastic, metal, cardboard and styrofoam - and it's a smell you've come to associate with joy. You don't even feel the need to put the cartridge in the console yet... you just... want to keep smelling it, feeling this moment.

Dave

Staff member
Traffic sucked. The weather is cold and it's been sleeting all day. The sun has yet to break through the grey of the sky. You get home, stripping off the clothes you are forced to wear every day at work, replacing them with that old, worn sweatshirt that is just a shade too big and the sweatpants that are thick and warm. As you sit in your recliner with a blanket one of your cats jumps into your lap. You sigh.

Home.

It's my birthday today. Facebook bugged out so it didn't show my birthday in the "Events" notification. A few people remembered nonetheless, and sent me birthday greetings. They're the ones who really care. :)

(Note: This is actually true, and it did fill me with warm fuzzy feelings)

It's my birthday today. Facebook bugged out so it didn't show my birthday in the "Events" notification. A few people remembered nonetheless, and sent me birthday greetings. They're the ones who really care. :)

Happy birthday naked goggles man!

GasBandit

Staff member

Odd, it told me it was your birthday TODAY. Well, happy belated birthday.

There's this thing, it's called the International Date Line. Maybe you've heard of it?

No, it's not 900-976-DATE...[DOUBLEPOST=1506727025,1506726911][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, BTW: Happy birthday, Bhamv! (or 生日快樂!! )