Philosopher B. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philosopher B.

Well what can I say, I was just farting around with the comic creator and then it turned into a three-parter, 'snot my fault, I coulda let out a couple more, except I didn't want to fill the room with them. Meaning, the five slots up above. :tongue: Anyway it's not like any harm is done, just bury 'em with some more comics.

I might add that I was aiming for retardedly amusing, hence the lack of decent joke structure. Plus I've just always wanted to write the phrase 'Smell my bean blower, mothafucka!' I mean, haven't you just always wanted to write that? I know I have. It was one of my dreams. Next up on the list is adopting a starving child. Poor starving kids with naught to eat.

:waah:

-- Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 pm --

TwoBit said:
Shakey said:
We need more crazy drunk/stoned comics. No need to apologize for that.
He wasn't stoned or drunk at the time he wrote those. He was stone cold sober.

I should know. I was there. Unfortunately.
Quiet, you! :angry:

-- Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:56 pm --

Shakey said:
Shegokigo said:
Shakey said:
But they were so bad they were good.
No. :humph:
Yes. :finger:

God damn it Philosoher B, get in here and post what needs to be said.
Oh sheeeeee-it, what was I supposed to say, now I'm all nervous. :aaahhh:

Geez, sorry, Allen. Didn't know you'd get all anal about it.

Calm down, man. I don't want you feeling flushed with anger.

Philosopher B. said:
Plus I've just always wanted to write the phrase 'Smell my bean blower, mothafucka!' I mean, haven't you just always wanted to write that?
I had a dream where Samuel L Jackson was preaching at my Church, and he ended a sermon with "Go in peace, mothafucka!"

I really, really wish it had actually happened.

P

Philosopher B.

ThatNickGuy said:
Philosopher B. said:
Fuck you guys, it's funny.
FTFY, bud!
Damn I knew I was forgetting something. :tongue:

Rob King said:
[quote="Philosopher B.":hh9tl75d]Plus I've just always wanted to write the phrase 'Smell my bean blower, mothafucka!' I mean, haven't you just always wanted to write that?
I had a dream where Samuel L Jackson was preaching at my Church, and he ended a sermon with "Go in peace, mothafucka!"

I really, really wish it had actually happened.[/quote:hh9tl75d]

That sounds like a good dream.

ThatNickGuy said:

man, I don't know if you can tell that I was joking.

I was joking. feel free to make all the jabs you want.

Philosopher B. said:
ThatNickGuy said:
[quote="Philosopher B.":3r93bx15]Fuck you guys, it's funny.
FTFY, bud!
Damn I knew I was forgetting something. :tongue:
[/quote:3r93bx15]

Exactly what I was looking for :uhhuh:

Personally I thought it was funny in a crazy sort of way. Nothing like a 3 part fart epic to get you going. :bush:

Allen said:
ThatNickGuy said:

man, I don't know if you can tell that I was joking.

I was joking. feel free to make all the jabs you want.
Please note the puns. :)

L

Le Quack

ElJuski said:
I should point out that, much like any type of humor, potty humor can be done well and it can be done terribly. There is a difference between a good poop joke and a terrible poop joke.

Wouldn't a bad potty joke be.... a shitty joke?

ElJuski

Staff member
Le Quack said:
ElJuski said:
I should point out that, much like any type of humor, potty humor can be done well and it can be done terribly. There is a difference between a good poop joke and a terrible poop joke.

I was wondering if I had to just get that out of the way when I originally wrote my response, but then figured someone would do it for me. Thank you.

ElJuski said:
Le Quack said:
ElJuski said:

I was wondering if I had to just get that out of the way when I originally wrote my response, but then figured someone would do it for me. Thank you.

ElJuski

Staff member
CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:
Le Quack said:
ElJuski said:

ohh...ohhh dear god :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.