[Gaming] Poe reviews No Man's Sky

Someone mentioned that there are teleporters in every base and space station now to get you back to your crafted bases but I can't confirm. Otherwise yeah, there is no point to taking the time to build and spec one out only to leave it behind forever. I'm also not sure if you can craft a freighter but you can certainly land on them now, make your way to the bridge and offer to purchase it from the captain for, at least for the one I found, approximately 15 million units. I started over because I didnt remember anything about how to actually play so I'm well off from base building or freighter owning.

I played it. It was fun for two, maybe three, days. Then I just wished I was playing Planet Explorers ($25 on Steam) instead.

Planet Explorers:
Similar style graphics, although older and simpler, of course. It's basically Minecraft on an alien planet full of dinosaur like animals, ogre like humanoids and killer bots of various shapes. No space travel but it has actual multiplayer and mobs that behave somewhat like they are actual living things.

Last edited: