[Handheld] Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon - Friend Codes and Battle Agency

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else playing Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I started over the holidays and am slowly making my way through. I was wondering if anyone had started with the Battle Agency and wanted to exchange friend codes please?

A new Global Mission (related to this) is starting on January 9th and I thought it would be fun for us to have some friends on our friend list with decent ranks that we could call to join us rather than the sad rank 0 ones they offer us.

*raises hand*

I've beaten Ultra Moon. Well, "beaten" in the sense that I've completed the storyline and the postscript mission. I haven't completed my Pokedex yet, might get around to it. Haven't done much online stuff though.

Today I learned that the regular battle formats at the Battle Tree (ie, not the super formats) have no Pokemon restrictions. The super formats ban certain legendaries and other ubers, but not the regular ones.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Taste my level 100 Mega Mewtwo Y, you poor fools! :D

I’m trying to beat the game still. Our son is way ahead of me and I need to catch up. He can’t help himself with the spoilers.

I'm up to Rank 18 in the Battle Agency and suddenly I have a lot of people suddenly available as teammates in my Festival Plaza lol. When I was rank 0, there was no one in my Plaza hanging around.