[Handheld] Pokemon Sun and Moon

I looked up the stats of the final evolutions of all three starters, and picked based on that. :p

Went for Popplio, by the way.

I think he's adorable! Decidueye is super weird looking though, so he's out lol. They made a bunch of them evolve into weird man-beasts this time. Primarina is a bit odd looking too, but I used her in a few competitions and I guess I'm used to her or something.

I'm not alone in finding Incineroar super strange looking. When I went to google a reference image, there was some super frightening fan art out there. I spent ages last night reworking his face trying to make it less creepy. Mine still looks like he's scowling and wearing a week's worth of eyeliner.

So one of the reasons I bought this is to bond with my boy, who can be Pokemon obsessed but has never gotten to play one of the games. He's been trying to be helpful by trading high level pokemon to me (he started a while ago), but I didn't realize until today that they won't listen to me. Little pokebastards.

They will as soon as you pass some of the trials on the islands :)

This is the first game that my kids and I have all played together. It's been super fun :)

Ash-hat Pikachus have come to North America!!!

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pikachu-dons-a-classic-chapeau/

I just picked up the original one :) The original one is available until September 25. Starting on September 26, the Hoenn Cap Pikachu is the one you get when you redeem the code. All six will be available about a week apart.

If anyone decides to wait and redeem for one of the other regions, I would be happy to trade copies with you.

I bought a copy of Sun with my Optimum points and I'm going to try and keep resetting it each week to get each of the remaining Pikachus.