[TV] Ready your refresh buttons, Homestar Runner dot com is back(hopefully for long)!

The latest was two days ago with a Halloween safety vid, which advertised a Halloween short coming soon. One hopes that this and the rap song they did earlier this year, will lead to new Sbemails but time will tell.

Man that's a nostalgia hit. I haven't been there for ages. I remember the FARK threads where people would work together to find the easter eggs in every SBE.

Man that's a nostalgia hit. I haven't been there for ages. I remember the FARK threads where people would work together to find the easter eggs in every SBE.
Agreed. I remember showing everyone I knew that site, and most people's reaction was usually just blank stares.

I'm watching this great...documentary? I'm not sure what you'd call it. Great video, anyway, on Homestar Runner and especially on the art behind Flash animation. I had no idea just how great Flash is and it's a shame that it's now a dead medium.

What's that? Disappointed this isn't an update for Homestar Runner itself? WELL BLAMMO. There was a new video uploaded on the YouTube page just a few weeks ago!

I'm watching this great...documentary? I'm not sure what you'd call it. Great video, anyway, on Homestar Runner and especially on the art behind Flash animation. I had no idea just how great Flash is and it's a shame that it's now a dead medium.

What's that? Disappointed this isn't an update for Homestar Runner itself? WELL BLAMMO. There was a new video uploaded on the YouTube page just a few weeks ago!

I do miss using Flash to animate. I was sad to see it go.

GasBandit

Staff member
I miss the golden age of flash so much. Not just for Homestarrunner, which was top shelf for sure, but also animutations (remember THOSE?), a billion flash games both clean and filthy, and making stuff in flash myself taught me about things like tweening and keyframes and vector graphics.