Real Life Barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of crazy inconsitencies in those images (though I suppose that could be from different times between surgeries).

Still... either way... it's really really stupid.

I was confused by the smudge I kept seeing on her fore head. Looking at her facebook page I think she might be hindi (?).

I wonder about the surgical standards in the Ukraine. Did anyone try to stop her? Counsel her? I mean, there are people out there with gender dysphoria that have to wait years and years before they get their surgeries...yet this chick is 21 years old and has turned herself into...this.

I wonder about the surgical standards in the Ukraine. Did anyone try to stop her? Counsel her? I mean, there are people out there with gender dysphoria that have to wait years and years before they get their surgeries...yet this chick is 21 years old and has turned herself into...this.
Money.

Is that all it takes? There's no kind of psychological evaluation needed before this kind of surgery takes place? I mean, this goes well beyond plastic surgery. This a god damn reconstruction. She looks like an alien species you'd find in Mass Effect.

I'm now going to have ot evaluate why this baffles me.

Is that all it takes? There's no kind of psychological evaluation needed before this kind of surgery takes place? I mean, this goes well beyond plastic surgery. This a god damn reconstruction. She looks like an alien species you'd find in Mass Effect.

I'm now going to have ot evaluate why this baffles me.

And even if they weren't, they were talking about what a completely fictional video game character would do.

Cept you've been posting in thread just to incite dramatic responses. Ex: The New Anime Thread "Anime is terrible". Noone was looking for your opinion on anime, it was a thread to recommend anime. Then in other threads, you're being purposefully passive aggressive. Pretty much since you "came back". What's up with that?

*See above post

Status
Not open for further replies.