Rear Window

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Rear Window

Tagline: It only takes one witness to spoil the perfect crime.

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Alfred Hitchcock[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Grace Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Stewart[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wendell Corey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thelma Ritter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raymond Burr[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judith Evelyn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ross Bagdasarian Sr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Georgine Darcy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sara Berner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Cady[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesslyn Fax[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rand Harper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irene Winston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Havis Davenport[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bess Flowers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kathryn Crosby[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alfred Hitchcock[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1954-08-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]112[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Jefferies has had his leg in a cast for weeks and has nothing to do but watch his neighbors from his window. His voyeurism leads him to think that he’s witnessed a murder. Together with his girlfriend Lisa and his nurse Stella they try to solve the mystery and possibly a murder.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I would say this is my favorite Hitchcock movie. I think the intensity comes from the claustrophobia of always being inside that little apartment.

This my favorite as well mostly because it's one of his (Hitch's) more intricate creations. From the POV shots, to the set and sound design, not to mention the awesome suspense sequences, I watch this anytime I find it on.