Reveal your alts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The healthcare got me curious!

Who is JCM's alt that is older than the universe?

Who is Messiah's brother?

Other alts? (Tress, care to start? :D )

Like Rose from Street Fighter, i'm not an alt of JCM, i'm just the good part of his soul that was cast out when he finally mastered his Forusmasher Power... :tongue:

On April fools day I made an alt called " a better troll" who did Memes wrong. I laughed at myself and then continued to be alone in life. It was great.

C

chakz

If I had to guess JCM's alt I would say leetnoob.....or maybe its me :bush:

P

Philosopher B.

I saw a picture of L33tn00b once though ... plus JCM said his alt continues to hang around ...

C

chakz

Philosopher B. said:
I saw a picture of L33tn00b once though ... plus JCM said his alt continues to hang around ...
Trust not pictures on teh interwebs. Though....you could be jcm's alt....You could be his alt and not even know it. Your like...the reverse matrix.

T

Twitch

I wish a mod or admin would just confirm whether or not JCM is blowing that alt shit out of his ass.

P

Philosopher B.

chakz said:
blah blah blah drama, blah blah blah alts blah blah bla
God kid, learn to read, I'm not his alt. Now escuse me while I go wash my lxuriant hair and blow sme hookers, cause hey, life's too short

I MEAN - Sheeeeee-it, I don't know what y'all are talking about, mang.

:Leyla:

No offense to Julio. Just bein' silly. : P

Twitch said:
I wish a mod or admin would just confirm whether or not JCM is blowing that alt shit out of his ass.
If someone decides to use a proxy server -- and this is not my coy way of saying JCM is doing that, as I've never looked into it and don't plan to -- then there's really no way for us to know.

C

Cuyval Dar

Rob King said:
I think Ed is alt.

Yep. Alt as the hills.

(Will somebody love me now?)
Ah, German language jokes!

Unless I registered one while sleep computing, I have no alt...for now.

I'd create a Spartacus alt and say "no you're not," but I'm out of email addresses to use.

BTW, can we make it so we can create more than one account per email? I'll have to roll out bhamv4 eventually.

bhamv3 said:
I'd create a Spartacus alt and say "no you're not," but I'm out of email addresses to use.

BTW, can we make it so we can create more than one account per email? I'll have to roll out bhamv4 eventually.
yeah, so, why do you do that again? i was just getting used to bhamv2 :(

Gurpel said:
bhamv3 said:

yeah, so, why do you do that again? i was just getting used to bhamv2 :(
So I can have as many accounts as possible with the Evil! EEEEEVIL!!! rank.

It's... it's just something to do, you know. :paranoid:

Okay, okay. I confess.

I'm ThatNickGuy.

I know, right? It's all like...mind blowing.

WolfOfOdin said:
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
oh jeez now you've done it. thats basically the equivalent of commissioner gordon using the batsignal, but for calleja.

I KNEW it!!

...wait, what?
learn yourself some beatles, young man. or, hey just google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.