[Brazelton] Richard Hatch

He seemed like he would be. I don't know if I ever met him, I've been to so many cons where I never went to the tables but did hang around behind the scenes, you always ran into people you knew were guests but might not always recognize.
Dirk Benedict has had his own troubles (Parkinson's, I believe), I'm actually rather surprised he didn't die first.

--Patrick

I had such a crush on him in elementary school. My friend and I would play Battlestar Galactica, and she'd be Starbuck and I'd be Apollo.

:(

Yeah, Dirk Benedict was a person that my wife had a crush on, until a few years ago.

I got to meet him, seemed like an okay dude, then, unfortunately, I overheard a telephone convo (I was sitting at his table, so not much chance to NOT overhear) and he was making arrangements for a woman to meet him at his hotel the next weekend, and a totally different woman to be there the next night. Details were... detailed. Wife didn't want to believe me, thought I was just being "mean" for her really liking him. Couple of years later, wife was able to attend another show with me, we drove into town early, did some shopping and headed to the hotel to check in before going to show setup that night. Dirk, and companion, were right in front of us at check-in, he was arranging to have a taxi pick up woman #1, while setting up having a room key waiting for woman #2 (no, I don't know if these were the same women from before, but I didn't have the feeling they were) that would be arriving the next afternoon. All the time, while doing this, his hand was all but up woman #1's skirt. My wife doesn't like to talk about Dirk any more.

I got to meet him, seemed like an okay dude, then, unfortunately, I overheard a telephone convo (I was sitting at his table, so not much chance to NOT overhear) and he was making arrangements for a woman to meet him at his hotel the next weekend, and a totally different woman to be there the next night. Details were... detailed. Wife didn't want to believe me, thought I was just being "mean" for her really liking him. Couple of years later, wife was able to attend another show with me, we drove into town early, did some shopping and headed to the hotel to check in before going to show setup that night. Dirk, and companion, were right in front of us at check-in, he was arranging to have a taxi pick up woman #1, while setting up having a room key waiting for woman #2 (no, I don't know if these were the same women from before, but I didn't have the feeling they were) that would be arriving the next afternoon. All the time, while doing this, his hand was all but up woman #1's skirt. My wife doesn't like to talk about Dirk any more.
TIL, Dirk Benedict was not method acting in BSG and The A-Team.