Route 66, a friend of mine and a Halforumite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember I've talked sometimes about a girl we called "the cosplayer girl"?

I just got an e-mail from her asking me if any of my friends from "my forum" is an american that would want to do a road trip through route 66 with her this summer. Because she decided the next trip she'll do will be a road trip, but she can't drive and prefers to go with somebody I may somewhat know online than with a complete stranger.

Somebody interested?

Dave

Staff member
Although I fit all the criteria....I must pass. My wife might be a little upset at me.

... Yyyyyeaaaah... much as I would love to do a road trip, I dislike the idea of paying alimony/child support for the rest of my life.

Dave

Staff member
... Yyyyyeaaaah... much as I would love to do a road trip, I dislike the idea of paying alimony/child support for the rest of my life.
Jesus! What kind of trip do you think this is?[/QUOTE]

The kind that would make his wife leave him?[/QUOTE]

HA! I didn't even look at who wrote that! I read it as having to pay alimony/child support to HER! Reading comprehension fail of epic levels!!

Jesus! What kind of trip do you think this is?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter what kind of roadtrip he thinks it is, or for that matter what kind of roadtrip it actually is.

All that matters is what kind of roadtrip his wife thinks it is...

I think that's kinda cool; I can speak to having nothing but good experiences meeting my forumites abroad! Jelly knows this first hand!

Also I'd love to do a States roadtrip one day but it won't be next summer. I do promise you all, though, I will crisscross the US one day, and each of you better hang out with me when I'm in your town. OR I WILL RAZE IT TO THE GROUND.

E

Element 117

If she wants to go roadtripping with forumites I have a crazy idea that maybe she'd have a better chance if she joined the forum and asked herself.

Crazy idea.

If she wants to go roadtripping with forumites I have a crazy idea that maybe she'd have a better chance if she joined the forum and asked herself.

Crazy idea.
WHOA NOW LADY

Listen, clearly this a person of status and she has people to do that kind of thing for her. She has people to find a chaffeur, a person who will be another 'people'! That's freaking ritzy! Don't question that!

That's something I've been interested in doing, even though I hate driving. I think a dedicated/serious road trip might be worth the sacrifice. The main problem is "What do I do when I get to the other side? Turn around and drive back home? Sell the car and fly back?" The reason I could almost do it now is that I'm on the Atlantic side, so when this job finishes, I could drive west and end at home. But would I buy a cheap car? I've heard that rental agencies will sometimes give discounts on certain one-way trips, if they want to get the car back to the other side of the country, where it originated. Moving companies also do similar with their vehicles.

Recreate some of this and I might be more interested.

Crazy idea.
Yes, no.

I'd like to have her as far as possible from this forum's threads about her.

(I have to go take my little sister to school, but i'll be back soon to be a productive member of this thread!)

E

Element 117

you can see where this backfires right? When she and I go for a cross country ride, what would we talk about hour after hour?

Is your friend aware of how long it would take to drive Route 66? She's asking someone to drive her almost 4,000 km one way.

J

Joe Johnson

If your asking if I want to wake up in a bathtub full of ice without one of my kidneys, then no.

When will she be arriving.
Where will she be arriving.
What is her timeframe.
Where is she to be dropped off.
What is her financial outlook for the trip.
How long would her relatives look for the body.
Does she have any family in law enforcement.
Is she still single.
Is she open minded.
How comfortable is she with possible felony charges.
Would she like to rent a car or split cost on using my personal vehicle.

We have threads about this girl? Did I miss something? Is this the kind of ex gf?

This one, for example: http://www.halforums.com/forum/t13797/

But it's more like the kind of girl that is to me like an ex gf without we ever having been an item in the first place because I'm still immature and pretty pathetic with romantic relationships...

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

When will she be arriving.
Where will she be arriving.
What is her timeframe.
Where is she to be dropped off.
What is her financial outlook for the trip.
How long would her relatives look for the body.
Does she have any family in law enforcement.
Is she still single.
Is she open minded.
How comfortable is she with possible felony charges.
Would she like to rent a car or split cost on using my personal vehicle.
Shego made me laugh and also rised very interesting points about her vague request.

C

Chibibar

SJ: if she does decides to join the forum, I'm sure one of the mods will be more than happy to delete your thread ;)

You did start it, you can request to have it wiped ;)
(I'm assuming of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.