[Brazelton] Shinzo Abe

Apparently the current story is that this was a former Self Defense Force (Navy) member with some kind of personal, non-political motivation. Weapon was apparently a hand-made black powder double barrel weapon of some kind.

Not gonna lie; when I heard he was shot, my first thought was "Which Yakuza crime boss did he piss off? Tsukasa?".

Apparently the current story is that this was a former Self Defense Force (Navy) member with some kind of personal, non-political motivation. Weapon was apparently a hand-made black powder double barrel weapon of some kind.

Not gonna lie; when I heard he was shot, my first thought was "Which Yakuza crime boss did he piss off? Tsukasa?".
This morning an article said that the assassin “held anger towards a group that he falsely believed Abe was a part of.” No word on what that group is/was.

GasBandit

Staff member
This morning an article said that the assassin “held anger towards a group that he falsely believed Abe was a part of.” No word on what that group is/was.
Probably wearing an eyepatch to "seal in his power" and babbling on about "the organization."

It seems some news media in different countries were spreading misinformations, claiming Hideo Kojima was the assasein.

It seems some news media in different countries were spreading misinformations, claiming Hideo Kojima was the assasein.
Kojima's ARG game tie ins are getting out of hand.

But they didn't actually claim he did it, they mistakenly used a picture of him instead of the assassin.