Export thread

Shouldn't the webcomics list be moved here?

YAOMTC

After all, that thread is mainly sharing webcomics you've found, not so much ones you've created (there's like, what, one webcomic creator here? Two?) If webcomics are gonna have a dedicated forum here, it seems like this would be the best place for it.

Also, what happened to the feedback forum?

Moving the webcomics list here is a GREAT idea. And I figured the "FIX IT!" board was unnecessary as people can make regular threads about it or send me PMs.

YAOMTC

Edrondol said:
Moving the webcomics list here is a GREAT idea. And I figured the "FIX IT!" board was unnecessary as people can make regular threads about it or send me PMs.
That makes sense. Let me know if you ever want my help updating the list. I'm pretty good at that sort of thing, as I've done quite a lot of collecting and listing on another forum in the past.

YAOMTC said:
Edrondol said:
That makes sense. Let me know if you ever want my help updating the list. I'm pretty good at that sort of thing, as I've done quite a lot of collecting and listing on another forum in the past.
I would LOVE it if you would help with that!