Show your first and last tagged pictures on Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a spinoff of the New Pictures thread... in wich you post the first and the most recent pictures you've been taggen on on facebook!

First:

A picture of my graduation party, back in 2008, when I finished Journalism. That's me and a friend from my class, celebrating. That evening I got two prizes, wich I'm loosely translating as: "Mr. Nice/funny" and "Best Friend".

Last:

A picture from last saturday, when my photographer friend, the friend with the cat mustache, another friend and me went take some pictures around Barcelona. This one was taken in a kickass pub we found with great lighting and mood for this kind of characters we invented.

So, what's yours??

ElJuski

Staff member
Show your fist and last tagged pictures on Facebook!

Thank god someone tagged more wedding pictures, so this is the most recent:

annnnd the last recent, which is weird since its an old picture from my camp days...

Dave

Staff member

How can you find out which pictures you've been tagged in?

How can you find out which pictures you've been tagged in?
I generally open my pictures (that is, I go to my profile and click on "pictures").
On the top of the page you'll be able to see all the pictures you've been tagged, from the most recent to the first one. Under that, you'll see your own photo albums with the pictures you have uploaded yourself.

Dave

Staff member

Wow. I'm special. I've been tagged in 2 pictures.

As I feel my english isn't clear enough, here's a visual guide:

1)

2)

NINJA'D! Apparently, my english was good enough :p

This one is of me about 20 years ago. I'm in a little one-room office we rented to run our for-pay mutli-line dialup chat BBS. What you can't see is the rack behind that computer with 27 modems to 27 phone lines coming out of the wall. heh.

Going for the gold ;)

Dave

Staff member

Thanks for the mulletastic picture, Tin! It's the only thing making me feel better about posting my pig-nose picture.

Thanks for the mulletastic picture, Tin! It's the only thing making me feel better about posting my pig-nose picture.
Lol, that's not a mullet. That's just the way my hair grows when I don't cut it for 6 months ;)

Lesse, excluding pictures not really of me (otherwise the pics here would be a black square and a rotisserie brain)...

Oldest, this is from back in 2008's Halloween, going as zombie victim.

Most recent is from this May, on the night after finishing my finals, after spending an hour or two making a magic PlainsCube with some friends.

S

Soliloquy

The first photo I'm tagged in came from the end of High School. I'm on the far left. I was on the swim team at the time, so the combination of Chlorine and the sun made my hair blond.

The last one came from the beginning/middle of high school (I think), hanging out with some old friends from out of state -- one of whom my older brother is now married to. I'm on the far right.

First one: I'm on the left with two of my best friends at our grad night after graduating high school in 2007.

Most recent: Me in front of the New York Stock Exchange when I visited NYC last month.

This is the first one:
Taken by an ex in Costa Mesa about 3 years ago.

This is the last one, it's a picture from about 6 months ago but they just tagged me.
Good times at Tijuana being a redhead.
Thinking about going back to that color, what do you think?

I was tagged in this photo today, but it's from about a year ago. It's the going away party for the two in the picture that aren't me.

And this is me at probably 17 or so.

I miss that shirt.

Good times at Tijuana being a redhead.
Thinking about going back to that color, what do you think?
NO!!!!

NO FAKE REDHEADNESS! IF YOU'RE NOT NATURALLY RED, DON'T EVER EVER EVER BE RED!! ANY OTHER COLOR BUT RED! GO WITH BLUE IF YOU WANT!

First, like 2 years ago at work

Last
Like 2 months ago down in Florida with my 2 cousins, my brother, his daughter, and his wife.

Oh shush!!
I haven't striked you off even though you get rid of your beard now and then ¬¬

...I wasn't that crazy about my redhair anyway... u_u

Oh shush!!

The beard can be back in a week and a half, the red hair stays that awful fake red tone for MONTHS!

Oh shush!!

The beard can be back in a week and a half, the red hair stays that awful fake red tone for MONTHS![/QUOTE]

You can dye it again ANY day you want, it doesn't have to stay on for months ¬¬

...did it really look THAT awful?? ; _ ;

I haven't seen a picture of you when you didn't look beautiful.

STFU, Mex.
No, YOU shut the fuck up.. you only see her on pictures now and then, I'M the one who actually sees her in person for weekends at the time and have to put up with that godawful color that makes ANY girl look like the reject of a bad wig factory.

I HATE the fake red color they sell with a passion. It will instantly turn a girl from a 10 to a -156. You can tell from across the room when it's fake red and when it's real red. And fake red looks like SHIT.

I have no problems with hair dyeing, but I've never, ever seen a fake red that doesn't look like they're wearing an awful wig. It's not on Morphine personally, it's a major, major, huge, deal-breaking pet peeve of mine.

Dave

Staff member
I haven't seen a picture of you when you didn't look beautiful.

STFU, Mex.
No, YOU shut the fuck up.. you only see her on pictures now and then, I'M the one who actually sees her in person for weekends at the time and have to put up with that godawful color that makes ANY girl look like the reject of a bad wig factory.

I HATE the fake red color they sell with a passion. It will instantly turn a girl from a 10 to a -156. You can tell from across the room when it's fake red and when it's real red. And fake red looks like SHIT.

I have no problems with hair dyeing, but I've never, ever seen a fake red that doesn't look like they're wearing an awful wig. It's not on Morphine personally, it's a major, major, huge, deal-breaking pet peeve of mine.[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are a cad. A cad, I say!

J

Jiarn

I couldn't agree more with you Calleja, I mean look at this atrocity:

Just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.