*sigh* Ok here we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gat6Hf9PD-c:2pf3zobp][/youtube:2pf3zobp]

I know it's not great. :\ The strumming's not so good... but o well. First try. Hope you tolerate it. ^_^ I had fun!

EDIT: Okay try it again!

I enjoyed the drum solo in the middle, but the references to Haggar the Horrible would have been better if they had tied into the theme a little better.

Cajungal

Staff member
Keep the thongs, keep the thongs! Unless it's from the halforum stuff website.... and is unused.

And thanks :D

You are one hell of a good singer. You should be very proud of that!

-- Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 am --

Your voice reminds me of Zooey Deschanel.

Cajungal

Staff member
Edrondol said:
Your voice reminds me of Zooey Deschanel.
:waah: <---Happy tears. I've been workin' on that style since I was 13 and I heard an Ella Fitzgerald record of my dad's. :D Thanks, Ed.

Very nice. This video reminds me that I need to one day pick up a classical guitar. They have such an interesting sound to them, and considering my recent foray (sp?) into more acoustic driven songs, it'd be nice to have another tool in the shed for that.

And I agree with Ed...nice, natural sounding voice. I'm pretty particular about female singers...most tend to try too hard...for lack of better words. Kudos!

Very nice!

:Leyla:

Why didn't you tell us you were such an excellent singer! I was expecting you to get on mic and rock the uke, but the singing was an excellent bonus!

Cajungal

Staff member
Dang it... keeps saying "an error occurred." Has this happened to anyone else who posted videos? Is it youtube or my fault?

B

Batdan

I'm so jealous. I guess now I'll have to save up for a tuba so I can play along.

But seriously, that was so cool! I'm impressed.

Don't look at me! I didn't do NOTHING!

-- Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:31 pm --

Batdan said:
I'm so jealous. I guess now I'll have to save up for a tuba so I can play along.
NOW I know what Batdan looks like!

-- Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm --

North_Ranger

Staff member
Wow, Cajun, that was just beautiful!

And for some reason you got me thinking of O Brother Where Art Thou. I wonder why... :D

Hurray for CG!
I, too, enjoyed your singing :) The ukelele wasn't too bad either :thumbsup:

However, I just today installed my funky new 5.1 sound system, and I've been ejoying crispy clear wonderful musical all day long, and the background hiss is horrible :-P Get a better mike! :aaahhh:

(seriously, it was very nice. Make more of these!)

Cajungal

Staff member
I'll have better sound when I get my desktop. Til then I'm just gonna make do with the one built in to my laptop. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.