[Other] So, what'd I miss? How's everyone?

Doin' pretty much the same! But given the state of the world, I'll gladly take "boring and consistent". Good to see you posting!

As for memes... geez, it's not like we have standards around here.

My family and I have been trapped in Australia during the pandemic. Finally leaving for two weeks in NZ next weekend. Then we fly back to the US.

And we bought a house with only a video walkthrough to go on. We won't set foot in it until August but we close on it on Wednesday.

Hi! Can't complain about things over here, though not much to crow about either. I did get a pretty sweet hoody for my birthday.

We're still waiting to hear what's been holding you hostage for the last 30 or so months, if you're willing to share.

--Patrick

I've been actively engaged in a workplace romance for the last month or so.

In other news, we've had a surge of COVID cases in Taiwan over the last month or so, so my wife and I have been working from home.

Hi all!

It's been like... two and a half years?

What memes are still funny? Can I discuss things west of Acapulco? What up?

How are you?
I have aquired a team of stuffed toy sheep. They are Sheepy, the rambunctious youngest sheep, Squaro, the square sheep, Mr Sheep, the father figure, and Sheepo, the axe wielding Karen slaying Mother sheep. Together combined with The Sheep Basket, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If no one else can help, and if you can find them, then maybe you can hire, The Sheep Team!

Last edited:
Much of a sameness. Still haven't quite gotten over the trauma of Christmas two years ago:whistling:
I do feel guilty. If it helps.
Well, you know we got two board members who are a thing now, right?
Like, other than the couple of couples who've been coupled the whole time?
Any updates on sexingtonssecrets.blogspot.com?
I can't figure out if I'm upset or relieved that doesn't exist anymore.
My family and I have been trapped in Australia during the pandemic. Finally leaving for two weeks in NZ next weekend. Then we fly back to the US.

And we bought a house with only a video walkthrough to go on. We won't set foot in it until August but we close on it on Wednesday.
Crazy! Good job, you made it!
Hey, I'm no longer a cop and am now an unemployed butcher. That's it.
I remember you thinking about becoming a butcher the last time I was around, I think. I am playing with the idea of opening a small grocery store, you can be my butcher if that gets off the ground!

We're still waiting to hear what's been holding you hostage for the last 30 or so months, if you're willing to share.

--Patrick
Uhmm

There's been a lot, but moved to Calgary, got promoted, ran a store for a few years, got fired a couple months ago, just got another job a few weeks ago at about half the salary, so adjusting to that has been tight. Trying to decide if I want to keep working or go to school for a while - carpentry maybe.

Lots is the same same but different. Struggle with depression, but it's relatively managed. Wrestle with religion. Have a lot of opinions about a lot of things. Enjoy wine too much. Am seeing a pretty girl I wanna marry.

Overall things are OK. Thought I'd check in here, maybe post a bit again! Nice to see familiar faces/names.

The pandemic prompted me to uproot my life in Southern California and move to rural Leavenworth KS where I now commute to work at a warehouse in Kansas City. I have the occasional struggle with wondering if I made the right decision since I'm now doing nothing relating to my art degree but it's also freeing to actually keep some of the money I make by the end of the month instead of working 3 jobs and still gaining credit card debt. I'm also closer to my sister, one of my brothers is also moving his family out here, and I have a much closer and healthier relationship with my siblings than we did growing up. Overall I think I'm doing good.