Some of my shitty slow shift doodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't even get me started on why this orc-looking guy is wearing nice pants and shoes....I don't get it either.

Oh wow, some nice work. Love the shading. 2nd one is a bit hard to make out at a glance but the final "cel shaded" image was really nice. :uhhuh: :thumbsup:

You do anything with your work? Comissions? Side jobs?

I overdrew that second one so hard. It started out as a normal snarling wolf, but then I just kept adding fur over hours of inactivity at work. Then I grabbed a red pen and added blood and shit and made it nearly incomprehensible.

Nah, I just doodle as an aside. I never had a whole lot of confidence in my artwork mostly due to all of my school and college friends all being insanely talented artists.

Frankie said:
I overdrew that second one so hard. It started out as a normal snarling wolf, but then I just kept adding fur over hours of inactivity at work. Then I grabbed a red pen and added blood and poop and made it nearly incomprehensible.

Nah, I just doodle as an aside. I never had a whole lot of confidence in my artwork mostly due to all of my school and college friends all being insanely talented artists.
I think you do great work when you don't overdo it :slywink: You have some very distinct difference in your styles, not something common to good artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.