Sooo

Not much, just working and trying to figure out how I'm going to cover the extra 2k that insurance didn't provide (deductible) to get my roof redone so I don't lose my insurance /house

Um Gusto got married, stienman is having a baby, Dave has a funny cat, Gasbandit is rich and Fade likes potatoes.

And nothing else.

I'm being transferred from elementary science to 3rd grade homeroom, and I'm psyched about it! What's going on with you?
Awesome! Congrats!

Ah well, I haven't talked about it on facebook but I've been having some really bad depression problems to the point I kind of thought my whole marriage was shot in the foot. We're working on it though. It doesn't help that it seems a lot of the meds they try me on have side effects from hell. Right now we're at 'manage with out medication' stage because my doctor sort of gave up on it.

Also, hubby has been having family issues out the wazoo that kind of bled into our home life and is still kinda pressing in on it.

I know that's a super downer to read. Kind of why I have been avoiding here and many of my friends because I don't wanna inflict my mental issues on other people.

Dave

Staff member
Not much, getting multiple (3!) flat tires due to both my wife and myself working next to construction zones. Having to shell out money for tires when we're trying to save for our El Paso trip next week.

Not much, getting multiple (3!) flat tires due to both my wife and myself working next to construction zones. Having to shell out money for tires when we're trying to save for our El Paso trip next week.
Dude, I went through EIGHT tires this winter because of the dismal state of the roads around here. Just a new pot hole every fuckin' day.

I feel your pain in a majour way.

OMG. First, someone link me to these videos.

Second, Jet has discovered Five Nights at Freddies. Now, at first I was concerned because he was playing it with an older kid on the bus (tablet, I tihnk?) and I thought he would have night mares.

No. He loves that shit. He sneaks it on youtube and watches it. He thinks its the bees knees.

I am a terrible parent.

Not much, just working and trying to figure out how I'm going to cover the extra 2k that insurance didn't provide (deductible) to get my roof redone so I don't lose my insurance /house
-part time job
-yard sale
-donate plasma
-cut the cable/internet bill until it's paid[DOUBLEPOST=1432318386,1432318332][/DOUBLEPOST]
Um Gusto got married
Whoa! I missed that! Is that why he's not around?

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!

Hi. :banana:[DOUBLEPOST=1432329783,1432329630][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and new with me is my new, second book, should be out around July-ish.

Whoa! I missed that! Is that why he's not around?
Haha, I'm around, I've just definitely been more lurky than posty recently. And actually didn't even realize it until you mentioned it, haha.

No not married, still single and desperate to mingle. Although I DID buy a house recently and move in two weeks so hopefully the ladies like homeowners.

Haha, I'm around, I've just definitely been more lurky than posty recently. And actually didn't even realize it until you mentioned it, haha.

No not married, still single and desperate to mingle. Although I DID buy a house recently and move in two weeks so hopefully the ladies like homeowners.
Congrats on the home-ownership! That's great news! I am hoping I can do that in a couple of years.[DOUBLEPOST=1432672682,1432672417][/DOUBLEPOST]
... Thanks for all the helpful advice...
I didn't mean to be snarky. Most folks have wiggle room even though they don't think they do. I shouldn't lump you in with folks I know (myself included).

@LittleSin :drunk:

I've been feeling more productive and motivated than I have in my life and have been outputting a lot of art.

Except now the semester is over and I'm falling into a glut of sleep, netflix and videogames.