[Announcement] Sooooo...Austin, TX, eh?

Shannow

Staff member

yeah, looks like there is an extremely good chance I will be moving there in the next 2 to 3 months, maybe less. So, look out, Austin!

The only thing wrong with Austin, is that it's surrounded by the rest of Texas.

Of all the places I've moved, none sold me on permanent residence the way this city did within days. That's not even considering the food, oh lawdy the food.

dude, Officer_Charon is in Georgia, which if jennie Breedan is to believed is really turning into something terrifying.
Eh, I was mostly joking. If he was considering moving to Detroit, I'd suggest he'd become RoboCop, but what can you do?

GasBandit

Staff member
I remember the good old days when I was #1. Pfuh. Wouldn't even be in the Rogues Gallery anymore, I think. Booh.
Nope. But you're probably #1 for post rating, if there was a way to track that. Every morning I wake up, "20 new notifications" Oh, I guess bubble's getting caught up on his reading.

Nope. But you're probably #1 for post rating, if there was a way to track that. Every morning I wake up, "20 new notifications" Oh, I guess bubble's getting caught up on his reading.
At least I dare express my emotions. I feel something every time someone posts! And I'm not too manly to admit it! Whaaaa! ;)
Here, have a like. :p

Seriously, I love that Bubble lives in a timezone where he's usually up while I'm asleep. Such an ego boost in the AM. "Hey, remember everything you said yesterday? It was a river of gold, according to Bubble."

But now that I know he just passes them out to anyone, I feel...

Nah, it's still validating.

GasBandit

Staff member
Seriously, I love that Bubble lives in a timezone where he's usually up while I'm asleep. Such an ego boost in the AM. "Hey, remember everything you said yesterday? It was a river of gold, according to Bubble."

But now that I know he just passes them out to anyone, I feel...

Nah, it's still validating.
Don't ask me how, but I have the most positive ratings on the forum. So it's not just Bubble.

And you know who's number 2?

Jay.

INORITE

¯\(°_o)/¯

I was going to comment about how the fuck is Jay #2 when he is such a "like" whore, but you beat me to it. :)

Chad, I don't hand them out to just everyone, don't worry. You are, I think, one of my bigger receivers ;)

It's just replaced a whole lot of posts from my side. "Yeah, that is a good point". "Man, you're full of shit". "Oh, LOL, that's awesome". "D'awwww". "Oh man, that's rough...Sorry for you, man..." and whatever. Especially if there's something I want to say, but then isomeone else has beaten me to it. I can just +1 the answer/solution/suggestion I feel closest resembles what I'd say (but said better/more eloquently/with more gifs) :)

I hate these kinds of things. "Let's create a socially awkward situation, and push people's buttons. When they take action, let's push them even further by worsening the situation!" There's just not enough real bigotry, let's see how fake bigotry plays out on film.[DOUBLEPOST=1376587881,1376587847][/DOUBLEPOST]
"brofist" simply doesn't count towards anything.
This... is unacceptably awful news.